+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Morning sickness myth

Quote Originally Posted by peanutmonkey View Post
    My first (a boy) I threw up everyday from 6 weeks until he was born at 42 weeks and was hospitalised a few times.

Second (another boy) I threw up until 34-35ish
    Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub
    seriously!?! That sucks! knowing my luck that will be me, 6+1 today...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII, please excuse any errors!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    With my ds I had terrible nausea from 6 weeks and had to take medication til 20 weeks, then again from around 28 weeks til delivery. I knew something was up though before I got my BFP at 4 weeks (2 weeks post conception) as I was SO hungry and couldn't survive the hour long drive home without stopping for food along the way.

With my dd I got nausea at 7 dpo (yep, only 1 week post conception) on the same day I got my BFP (yep, nice & early!!!). I got a maxolon script the next day, but managed to wait another week or so til I actually needed to take any. As I wasn't working full time I got a bit more sleep in my 2nd pregnancy and took it very easy generally cause if I didn't the nausea and dizziness was horrendous.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Morning sickness myth

3 girls and only bad BAAAD morning sickness with my 3rd!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NellyS View Post
    Thanks for that, going by that ill be due end of June! I have blood test at my dr tomorrow so hopefully will get more info on how all of this works!
    Thanks ladies for all your MS stories too very helpful to dispel the old wives tale!
    Yep that sounds right. You said u ovulated on 4 Oct and due end June 2013, I ovulated on 28 Sep and am due 21 June. They calculate pregnancy from the first day of your last menstrual period. But clearblue digital counts from ovulation. So when it says 2-3 weeks preg (from ovulation) it means approx. 4-5 weeks preg.

I was pregnant same time as two good mates, all due last year in October/November. All three of us had varying levels of m/s, and were carrying very differently. I was the only one with zero nausea and I was carrying soooo low. All three of us had baby boys! This preg I feel nauseous more than half the day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had mild nausea for about the first trimester - enough to feel queasy/sick but not sick enough to actually vomit. Had a baby girl

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by NellyS View Post
    Thanks for that, going by that ill be due end of June! I have blood test at my dr tomorrow so hopefully will get more info on how all of this works!
    Thanks ladies for all your MS stories too very helpful to dispel the old wives tale!
    Good luck with your tests! They'll be able to give you a more accurate answer. Are you going for a dating scan in a couple of weeks? That will be most accurate

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mrstuilawa View Post
    Good luck with your tests! They'll be able to give you a more accurate answer. Are you going for a dating scan in a couple of weeks? That will be most accurate

Thanks, yes I will definitely have the dating scan in a couple of weeks so I can get a more accurate due date first I was shocked when I found out but I'm starting to get very excited!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I was exactly the same best of luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014

Silly phone double posted

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mrstuilawa View Post
    I was exactly the same best of luck!!

Thanks