Closed Thread
Page 96 of 98 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, hope you all enjoy your short week :-)

Not currently temping, but by my previous cycles and general symptoms I'm likely to be 1 or 2dpo today. I think it's funny, I told DH that I don't want to try this month, so no bding over the weekend (knowing I'd be due to O) - well, it's typical, tell him he can't have something & thats all he wants LOL.

Now he's teasing me, constantly rubbing my belly and talking to the "babies"! I wouldn't necessarily be unhappy if I was to be UTD this month, but I honestly was intending on avoiding the whole TWW thing - now I think it's going to be worse than normal because I'll be trying not to think about symptoms, therefore they'll be constantly on my mind

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Haha hoping the not trying thing does the trick! I am on day 5 of AF, hoping this is last day even though I hav to wait til cd20 at least to o blah

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm with Channy; Arlias you will get UTD when not trying

Update on me: I saw the Natropath yesterday - was with her for 2 hours she also does iridology (sp?) so was very insightful she knew things about me before me telling her just from looking at my eyes! She said that I am way too low in vitamin D and calcium and doesn't want me to get UTD for 3 months as thats how long it takes to build up vitamin D . So although i left with insight on why Im a bit annoyed about having to wait another 3 months but I understand that it will be for the best if i do.

She gave me vitamin D drops, a disgusting tonic, tea, magnesium tablets and more innatal (I ran out). She has emailed me a diet to follow and also a chart that i have to email back to her weekly with my temps and a few other bits that will help her monitor whats happening with me so she can tweak.

the changes and supplements help and the diet plan she gave me isnt fantastic IMO but im going to try my very hardest to make it work just need to think of the end result of hopefully a natural cycle and pregnancy without drugs. if it doesnt work after the 3 months i can then take the clomid and other drugs prescribed but in the mean time im going to try the natural way!

On another note its my birthday on Sunday and i have a 6 day weekend!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Birthday Yolanda! I hope everything goes well for you with the naturopath plan.

Right now I want to punch my sister (with 4 kids) - she just pulled the "wait til you have kids" card! Urgh I hate that so much, it really gets on my nerves!! It's like she doesn't even acknowledge that I'm a stepmum for instance - that involves a whole heap of sacrifice, compromise and tolerance that she has no clue about

I made a comment the other day about my kids will be cleaner than hers (when she commented I won't be a good mother when I asked her to clean up some food on the table so I could sit there) - I don't know about you ladies, but I don't plan on giving my kids that much food that they're just going to smear it everywhere, and even if they did happen to make a mess, I wouldn't just leave it there for someone else to deal with!

*sigh* vent over... I'm feeling quite emotional today, have the sorest boobs, skin breakout and I'm concerned I may be getting that December bub I was hoping to avoid. It will probably turn out to be nothing like the previous 7 months, but I feel like I'm badly pmsing already and AF isn't due until sometime next week - so I just feel crappy either way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Birthday Yolanda!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies I need help! I have Been having trouble recognising when I O do have been using maybe baby and opks as well as temping now and it's all showing different things!
    I'm cd10 at the moment and last cycle was 26days. Cd8 temp was 36.27; cd9 temp 36.31; cd10 36.23

Yesterday and today ferning finally came up on may be baby but nothing in OPK???

Did I actually ovulate? Haven't had any Ewcm either :-(

So confused. Sorry for the TTC ignorance!! I'm a tad new to all this.

Thanks heaps!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My chart look like this....what the!

There is some difference half way when I started with a proper thermometer

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeCcA7 View Post
    Hello ladies I need help! I have Been having trouble recognising when I O do have been using maybe baby and opks as well as temping now and it's all showing different things!
    I'm cd10 at the moment and last cycle was 26days. Cd8 temp was 36.27; cd9 temp 36.31; cd10 36.23

Yesterday and today ferning finally came up on may be baby but nothing in OPK???

Did I actually ovulate? Haven't had any Ewcm either :-(

So confused. Sorry for the TTC ignorance!! I'm a tad new to all this.

Thanks heaps!!
    I would say you haven't ovulated yet. Ferning is due to an increase in estrogen which happens before the LH surge...so i imagine you would get ferning before a positive opk? I've never used the saliva tests though. Your temps are still low too...i guess they should increase to at least 36.5 after you have ovulated (hopefully higher than that even).

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls! Where r we all up to?

Arlais how r u going?