Closed Thread
Page 93 of 98 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Prodigy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys,
    I need advice!!! Did I ovulate CD 15?
    Could I be UTD now?
    I had some pinkish when I wiped this morning and a bit in my undies this AM also.. I'm thinking could be implantation bleeding?
    Am I getting ahead of myself and its just another side effect of clomid?
    Argh!

On another note DH finally got his results today after me nagging and he is all good! Phew!

Eagerly awaiting your responses now!!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sorry Hun but that chart says to me you haven't o yet

Is that what your charts usually look like? How many days are your cycles? You could possibly have o cd15 it's just not a definitive chart. Good luck
    Last edited by ChannyV; 13-03-2013 at 19:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Sorry Hun but that chart says to me you haven't o yet

Is that what your charts usually look like? How many days are your cycles? You could possibly have o cd15 it's just not a definitive chart. Good luck

Hi Channy,
    I only started temping this month so not sure. I haven't had a real cycle in 11 years, I have been on pill and then diagnosed PCOS so clomid this round.

I had a day 21 progesterone test yesterday so will call Monday to get results. I usually suck at blood tests they can't find my veins. Yesterday she did my left arm to no luck moved to my right hand and I pretty much almost fainted she had to pull out and I lay down( felt like such a loser haha). She then sent me to the hospital one where they got it after digging around now I look like a smackie!

I didn't feel great afterwards all day so not sure what was up with that be it blood test or something else but better today.

Been organizing games for my cousins baby shower on Sunday. I went for a walk with her tonight and she has no idea! She is 38 weeks today and I am so jealous of her!

How is everyone else fairing? Any mrir BFP to report?
    UTD girls - how are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah first chart is a bit if a guessing game then, best of luck! I know how u feel, I usually end up with 3-4 goes per bt too it's awful

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are we all going today? Raining in Adelaide today which is a relief after all the hot weather. It's my one yr wedding anniversary today so even though its 13dpo and I got bfn, I'm still smiling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Happy anniversary Channy! Mine is coming up next month too! Are you doing anything special with DH??

Raining in Melbourne too. I hate rain. Because we have dogs that like to be inside... It can get a bit messy!!

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    As it pans out I am babysitting my sister today because my parents booked a trip to Melbourne today before realizing it was our anniversary. So we celebrated yesterday with dinner and a comedy show, was fantastic I'm feeling quite crampy and know AF is coming today so it panned out ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got my first blood test results back, I did not ovulate on 50mg. Have been increased to 100mg for next cycle just waiting to hear how to bring on a bleed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Sorry I still stalk this thread to see how you are all going. :-)
    Yolanda there is a drug called Primolut you can get which brings on AF. I used it when I was playing with my doses. I ended up tripling my dose of Femara.