Closed Thread
Page 91 of 98 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cd7 here and a mass of little explosions going on in my belly... Dunno what the cause could be.... AF has been gone for three days now so just waiting to O...

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    13dpo today & no sign of AF yet, temp hasn't dropped so she might not show until tomorrow - which is a pain because it means I'll need to postpone my waxing appt booked for Saturday (normal time for AF is 5 days).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trying to get back up to date with all you ladies.
    Congrats to the BFP's!!!!!!
    I am currently CD35 - sick of having irregular AF's and sick of not being pregnant. Last month DH thought it was it and this month I was sure I was and then did test and negative, sometimes it feels like I am never going to get a BFP.
    How are all you ladies feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smash023 View Post
    Trying to get back up to date with all you ladies.
    Congrats to the BFP's!!!!!!
    I am currently CD35 - sick of having irregular AF's and sick of not being pregnant. Last month DH thought it was it and this month I was sure I was and then did test and negative, sometimes it feels like I am never going to get a BFP.
    How are all you ladies feeling?
    Oh smash TTC is frustrating hey, hugs hugs hugs

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

smash023  (06-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm CD12 today still have some spotting. Hopefully ovulate this week from clomid. DH had his test on Saturday now just need to convince him to call to get the results damn male frustrates the hell outta me!
    I took the week off work to relax to assist O so today had a massage

Fingers crossed i ovulate soon the suspense is killing me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well my body must of been telling me to have a vent and talk to the BH ladies as AF arrived this morning. People keep telling me about Clomid and Vitex. Doc said no to clomid as too many side affects and would want to do more testing to go on that but too soon he said. Has anyone used vitex?

My go get the internal ultrasound done just to give myself peace of mind that there is or isn't something wrong. Internal though, hate these things, but guess we have to get used to them with wanting a baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I use vitex and my cycles are spot on 34 days with o on cd21-21 every month

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

smash023  (06-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Exellent, so no side affects? Do you think it helps? It's not harmful or anything is it? Just trying to read up on it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I take it from cd1 to o then stop, I have done loads of reading and haven't found anything negative about it. I also take EPO up until o and then after o I am now taking baby aspirin and using naturone progesterone cream twice a day until AF or BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear AF turned up smash, I hate the thought of tests, but it seems to be getting closer for me also!

Temp did a small dip today to sit on my coverline, I'm feeling really cranky, emotional and a bit crampy, so I'm calling this month done - expect AF to show up any minute.

For the next couple of months we're switching back to not actively trying - not going to do anything to prevent from falling, but I'm taking a break from temping & opks, dtd whenever we feel like it, not to a timetable.

I'm currently doing a refresher course on Tarot and I was a guinea pig for one of the other students last night - and in my reading it looks like I'll be pregnant by the time we move into our new house, which would be great timing, I've just got to concentrate on making sure everything is on track with our finances before then

I'll still be popping in to see how everyone else is going - so please work on some lovely BFP stories for me!