Closed Thread
Page 82 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear Aquarius, fingers crossed it's just a little hiccup on the way to a lovely healthy pregnancy xo

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 27 year olds trying for bub no.1 hi!! :)

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    I'm sorry to hear, hp it's nothing and just bub getting comfy xx
    My second this was meant to quote Channy...

Stupid phone!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to munchkin859 For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (14-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Hello lovers!

Anyone finding fb hilarious today? You have all the happy loved up ppl posting photos if flowers etc and then all the anti ppl posting about how they hate valentines day

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is very funny on FB channy... i know it is a bit of a corny/commercialized day but it is still kinda nice seeing "the love" around!

On a baby note... I went to visit my GF who has 2wk old bubby and is sleep deprived like you wouldn't believe, poor love! so all those ladies TTC enjoy your sleep ins while you can!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb2011 View Post
    It is very funny on FB channy... i know it is a bit of a corny/commercialized day but it is still kinda nice seeing "the love" around!

On a baby note... I went to visit my GF who has 2wk old bubby and is sleep deprived like you wouldn't believe, poor love! so all those ladies TTC enjoy your sleep ins while you can!!
    To be honest I haven't really bothered checking it today because I knew it would be flooded with red crud LOL. Only to reply to a gorgeous status from my DH *sigh* that man has such a way with words...and I'm serious about that

My sis (with 4 kids) is constantly doing the "lucky you!" sarcastic thing whenever I say anything about having a sleep in. She also says it about romantic evenings, weekends away, going out with friends, shopping splurges, any travelling - you get the idea! She's spent the last 10 years spawning and now just whinges about being a SAHM and not having a life outside of the house and kids.

Personally I think life is what you make of it - with kids or without! I'm glad I didn't have kids in my early 20's (or younger!) I was too busy enjoying single life and making the most of it. I've had some great experiences and feel more than ready to settle down and be a mummy without feeling like I'm missing out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    To be honest I haven't really bothered checking it today because I knew it would be flooded with red crud LOL. Only to reply to a gorgeous status from my DH *sigh* that man has such a way with words...and I'm serious about that

My sis (with 4 kids) is constantly doing the "lucky you!" sarcastic thing whenever I say anything about having a sleep in. She also says it about romantic evenings, weekends away, going out with friends, shopping splurges, any travelling - you get the idea! She's spent the last 10 years spawning and now just whinges about being a SAHM and not having a life outside of the house and kids.

Personally I think life is what you make of it - with kids or without! I'm glad I didn't have kids in my early 20's (or younger!) I was too busy enjoying single life and making the most of it. I've had some great experiences and feel more than ready to settle down and be a mummy without feeling like I'm missing out
    This so much ^^^^

Thanks
    Reviews

I agree Arlais. If you don't like how things are, change it! Maybe she could put them in daycare 1 day a week...

Have you got the results Aquarius??

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: 27 year olds trying for bub no.1 hi!! :)

Hi shell how are you?

So I got my hcg results and they went from 3000 Tuesday to 5000 Thursday which Dr said is good , but not to get my hopes up as I'm still bleeding and cramping, he is sending me for a heart beat scan today to find out more what's going on !

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

I will b thinking of u and hoping Aquarius xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Still sending positive vibes your way Aquarius... So far so good!! X