Closed Thread
Page 79 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    No problems. I love talking about our baby girl but don't wanna bring the conversation down all the time... Or feel like I'm going on and on about her.

But since you asked!! ;-)

We lost Skye at 26 weeks gestation, back in November... No reasons why... There was nothing wrong with me, or her... :-(
    I've seen you post about Skye before munchkin and I must say I really wanted to give you the biggest hug in real life. You would think at 26 weeks you're fairly safe, but it really goes to show that there's no gaurantees until they're screaming and kicking in your arms, even then.... life is so precious! I think Skye is a wonderful name for her though, and please don't be afraid to talk about her with us

Forgot to grab my opk on the way out this morning to do at work, but I'll be getting home much earlier than usual so about 4:30pm should be too bad to test I'm thinking??

Aquarius? How are you going hun?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default 27 year olds trying for bub no.1 hi!! :)

4:30 should b fine I reckon

Munchkin I read ur entire story on another thread last night and just wanted to say how incredibly strong I think you are. Please talk about Skye whenever you feel the need, happy to listen (read) xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (08-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi munchkin. I'm so sorry for your loss. You are one brave woman is all I can say. Skye is such a beautiful unique name. Big hugs love

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks everyone. It's nice to know people care. For example, we're doing an online fundraiser in Skye's name and we've got it up over $3000... With the help of friends, family and colleagues...
    I guess I can just see how nice and caring people can be... Even if you don't know them that well.
    It is a horrible thing to have to go through, and like you mentioned, you think you're safe... But to me, there will never be a safe... I treasure any and every minute I have now...
    Onwards and upwards, the hurt will always be there, and I will think about Skye every single hour of every single day, but I now know that she'll forever be watching over us...
    Xx
    Now to bring Skye a sibling to watch over and keep safe... ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi girls has anyone heard from Aquarius today? She had her scan. I hope she's ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Nope, I have been wondering about her too

Thanks
    Reviews

I hope it went ok... Aquarius let us know ASAP. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, hope you all had a great weekend Hubby is going to change over his parental weekends in a couple of weeks time, because the every other weekend scenario has unfortunately settled in to the same weeks that I O or have AF visiting! Doesn't make for happy families when I'm either a biatch or wanting to jump hubby every 5 mins

CD11 for me (nice and easy to remember with the dates this month!), now opking and waiting to get a good strong line to know when O will be happening. We're doing the SMEP method this month - dtd every other day, then every day once I get a +opk for 3 days, rest one day then dtd once more. Apparently it's supposed to encourage really strong swimmers and make sure there's a good "fresh supply" when the eggy starts playing hide and seek

The other day DH made me make a promise - the first time someone rubs my belly and says anything like "well done", I've then got to rub his crotch and tell him he's a good boy! Boys hey?

Only 2 days until I get my new car!

Thanks
    Reviews

Haha I love that! Def something my DH would say

I might try smep too altho I hate opks with a passion

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Haha I love that! Def something my DH would say

I might try smep too altho I hate opks with a passion
    Unfortunately mine's got an elephant memory too - so I'm definitely bound to it lol.

I find opks a bit of a pain - haven't figured out the best time of day for me to do them yet. SMEP recommends to start using them from cd8, but my cycles are slightly longer than average, so I don't bother starting until about cd10. I've actually been a lot more relaxed about temping this cycle, especially considering the craziness of last month's illness mucking me about! I'm not bothering about keeping too close an eye on it until I know I'm getting close to O.

Sorry to hear about AF showing up Channy, lets hope March brings us some good luck for our 7th cycle! I think it's cool you'll be testing on your anniversary