Closed Thread
Page 74 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default 27 year olds trying for bub no.1 hi!! :)

At least he got dressed, if that was me I'd still be in my pajamas lol, poor guy I feel his pain except I just got the hang over, no vomiting. Does he know u took the photo? Hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Haha lovely shell!! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    nice one shell!! gotta love when dh's ride the porcelain express!

Channy - i hate cars!! But what a nice man to stop and help!

Aquarius - hopefully your morning sickness isnt too bad today

Munchkin - so jealous of your sleep in! I was up at 7 to go have bt's done!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: 27 year olds trying for bub no.1 hi!! :)

Hey ladies, hope you're all having a good weekend

I had one of those lovely nights at my sister's 30th where I was constantly getting asked "are you pregnant?" because I wasn't drinking. Apparently no, I've had a tummy bug this week, is an answer that makes them more sus. I even showed my brother in law the needle mark on my arm & told him I have a piece of paper to prove it - such an idiot when he gets drunk grrrrr.

Then there's the aunties that constantly give you what they think is well meaning advice, joke about are you doing it right, etc, etc. Why don't people seem to get that when you're dealing with a vasectomy reversal it can take over 12 months to conceive? And that's in addition to all the stuff like timing everyone has to worry about

To be honest I'm partly glad we haven't fallen pregnant yet, it's given me time to get my work life sorted, new house underway and generally just enjoying life with my husband. I'm ready now though, I'm just sick of the question what's taking so long? from other people, don't they think we wonder that ourselves??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

This is exactly why I haven't told many ppl coz it's hard enough ppl asking just coz ur newly married. I don't ask anyone about when they're having kids as u don't know they're situation ie- if they even want kids, if they've been trying and not getting anywhere, if they have medical issues. Ppl r just trying to b nice and make conversation but it is really quite personal hey?

How long have u been trying for ppl to ask why it is taking so long? That is quite rude of them xx
    Last edited by ChannyV; 03-02-2013 at 14:12.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hugs to you Arlais. My eldest sister (whom I love to bits and is desperate to be an aunty) is constantly asking me where I'm at in my cycle, what AF is up to, have I O'd yet. I sometimes wish I had not told her we were TTC.

Thanks
    Reviews

I get the "are you pregnant?" question ALOT! From friends last night & every other get together & MIL has even patted my stomach and asked if I had anything hiding in there (twice on separate occasions) and said at an extended family lunch that she wasnt going away anywhere this year because she's going to have another grandchild and patted me on the shoulder. And they don't even know we're trying!
    I had a TTC induced meltdown today, poor DH copped the brunt of it :-( I think I'm better after a nap

Thanks
    Reviews

Hugs Cap84. My MIL keeps saying to me 'it will happen when it happens' blah blah blah. She says this to me as it took her 4 years to conceive DH. I have had a TTC melt down too, but DH wasn't home so he was lucky

Thanks
    Reviews

I would hate if someone patted me on the stomach and asked that lol

Thanks
    Reviews

I reckon if someone asked me if I was pregnant today I probably would have punched them or burst into tears..... Maybe both :-)
    Stomach patting is not okay! I was thinking umm you just patted my flab... Awkward. I don't even think that I'll be okay with that when I am pregnant, at least not till you could feel bub move an stuff....
    Who am I kidding right about now I would put up with almost anything to be pregnant!