Closed Thread
Page 69 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 27 year olds trying for bub no.1 hi!! :)

Welcome Munchkin!

Channy we are probably on a combined income of 100k. Is that low or medium these days?
    Our home we built for 420k and we don't have heaps of disposable income but we certainly enjoy everything we want to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I'm about the same as you shell, apparently this is considered low but I guess it depends where u live, crazy

Thanks
    Reviews

Wow I thought that would be medium!
    That's just incredible! But with the career paths my husband and I have both chosen, there isn't much scope to "move up" in the world.

Thanks
    Reviews

That does sound crazy that 100k is low income. The people that think that must move in different circles to me. I think it's all relative, it seems the more people earn the more they spend ie bigger mortgages etc. So they tend to have the same worries about paying the bills. Obviously there are some seriously cashed up people out there too though.
    I would love to have the choice between staying home or working, but I will have to return to work. I'm hoping that I could come back to my job and do reduced hours/part time, but I'm not sure that's an option. I can't really have that talk with the boss ahead of time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

It's a tricky one, my boss is pretty opposed to ppl being part time :/

Yeh money is a strange thing, but I couldn't care less how much we earn, we both enjoy out jobs and still have spare cash to go out for dinners a few times a month and save a bit so can't complain. On that note we didnt overload ourselves when we got our mortgage like I know some of our friends did.

Thanks
    Reviews

Yeah my boss has voiced his opinion of part time workers too. He gets really annoyed when he can't reach certain people in head office when he needs them. He is a real family man though so I'm hoping he will feel differently when it's someone from his own team, I would be happy to work everyday and just do less hours and i think he would go for that.... We'll see!!! Hopefully I find out what the plan is sooner rather than later iykwim

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Morning ladies, where are we all up to today?

7dpo for me, trying not to symptom spot too much. The last couple of months I've been fairly convinced I was utd, but the whole temping saga this time around has been keeping my brain occupied more than anything else - it's risen back up above coverline today and is exactly where it has been at 7dpo for the previous 3 cycles, so I think everything's calmed down a bit finally!

Now just have to resist poas for the next 5 days...

Thanks
    Reviews

CD 30 here for me. Roughly 15dpo but I can't be certain as I don't track too closely and this is first Proper cycle since coming off BC...

So I don't know if I'm late, or this is just me. I did notice that for the last week I've been quite bloated and felt sickly for a couple of weeks too...which I experienced last time... And I've had random stabbing like pains/aches in my side... And I've been super duper tired... But who knows...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin859 View Post
    CD 30 here for me. Roughly 15dpo but I can't be certain as I don't track too closely and this is first Proper cycle since coming off BC...

So I don't know if I'm late, or this is just me. I did notice that for the last week I've been quite bloated and felt sickly for a couple of weeks too...which I experienced last time... And I've had random stabbing like pains/aches in my side... And I've been super duper tired... But who knows...
    Any idea what your cycle length was before BC? 15dpo sounds like a good time to test to me!

Thanks
    Reviews

Been on BC for over 12 years so I wouldn't have a clue... :-(

Tmi - went to the loo and there was a bit of pink on the toilet paper...? We'll see if its AF in full swing soon then...