Closed Thread
Page 68 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Welcome, that's a hard one, maybe try naturally for 6 months and if nothing happens consider ivf? You are both quite young but I don't know anything about the conditions you have sorry. Hp ur journey is a short one xx
    It is such a hard position being 25, everyone just keeps saying It'll happen don't worry... All I've done for 3 months is worry. I've been keeping an eye on ovulation and I don't think its happening for me. May I ask how much IVF is per cycle?

Also I've been reading through the thread and I just wanted to say how great you all are at supporting each other! Its a pleasure to make your acquaintence!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 27 year olds trying for bub no.1 hi!! :)

Quote Originally Posted by aquarius24 View Post
    When is everyone due to test???
    Pretty sure AF is on her way :-( Sorry I can't join you yet in a new thread.

HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What a wonderful present for you. Xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Shell T For This Useful Post:

aquarius24  (24-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: 27 year olds trying for bub no.1 hi!! :)

Happy Birthday Aquarius! I'm sure you will have a wonderful day

Shell, sorry to hear AF may be turning up uninvited, such a biatch!

Low, I don't know the exact costs of IVF - I think it depends where you go and the exact procedures they use for you. It can be hugely expensive though, in the thousands of $$$. If you don't already, I'd definitely suggest private health insurance with assisted reproduction covered in your policy - all of them have a 12 month waiting period before you can claim, so don't hold off! You may want to have a chat to some of the IVF ladies in the Conception Issues & TTC forum.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

aquarius24  (24-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Happy birthday Aquarius!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubbles1984 For This Useful Post:

aquarius24  (24-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Just looking around at other threads and not sure if anyone else feels this but have come across a few threads where they talk about household income. I always thought we were fairly middle income but after seeing what most ppl think is considered middle, iv worked out that we would be considered poor even though we both have professional jobs lol anyone else found this? Mayb it's just coz I live in Adelaide and jobs don't pay as much as everywhere else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Just looking around at other threads and not sure if anyone else feels this but have come across a few threads where they talk about household income. I always thought we were fairly middle income but after seeing what most ppl think is considered middle, iv worked out that we would be considered poor even though we both have professional jobs lol anyone else found this? Mayb it's just coz I live in Adelaide and jobs don't pay as much as everywhere else
    Not sure Channy as I haven't seen the threads, I do know from looking at home loan stuff lately though most lenders want a single person to be on at least $80k before giving them a mortgage, different for two incomes though.

Unfortunately the whole mining thing (particularly living in WA) pushes the average household income waaaaaaay out. A while ago a local politician was calling for there to be two sets of stats in that regard - one for households where someone is FIFO, and another for the rest of us.

A good indication of the cost of living funnily enough is how much you pay for a regular takeaway coffee - for me it's $4.70! I work in one of the richest suburbs in Perth, with lots of SAHM's constantly having playdates at cafes with their friends. I enjoy working and love my job - only intend to stay home with baby short term when my time comes, but I do envy them a little because they certainly aren't heading home to laundry and cleaning chores!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

It's all very interesting, I mean we live out if the city a bit but built our 4 bedroom beautiful home for 350k and live quite comfortably, but I will have to go back to work after 6mths even though I'd like 12 off.

Thanks
    Reviews

Well ladies... It's time to join this thread (if you'll have me)...

I turned 27 in November, DH is 28 and we've been married since April 2012. Together since April 2008.

We're officially back on the TTC bandwagon now after our baby girl was born not breathing just after my birthday... Talking within the same week... 😔

We waited for all results to come in, all eventually showing that there was nothing wrong with me, or our baby girl! 😒

We fell pregnant really easy, I stopped BC and it seems we conceived a week and a half later (we had no idea, weren't tracking or anything, was just taking it as it comes) so now we're just hoping its just as easy this time around... Fx!!

Anyways, I recognize some of you lovely ladies from other posts, here's to luck being on our side... Let 2013 be a lucky year for us!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Of course we'll have you, I'm so sorry for your loss and wish u all the luck in the world for ur future BFP xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks hun!