Closed Thread
Page 53 of 98 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: 27 year olds trying for bub no.1 hi!! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles1984 View Post
    Are any of you girls fighting depression?
    As in clinical depression, or that horrible feeling when all your symptom spotting and daydreaming is crushed by a BFN and AF paying a visit?

Personally I haven't suffered from depression, but it is something that runs in my family (some to the point of hospitalization), so I am very aware of any dark feelings I may experience. PM me if needed Bubbles.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles1984 View Post
    Are any of you girls fighting depression?
    As in clinical depression, or that horrible feeling when all your symptom spotting and daydreaming is crushed by a BFN and AF paying a visit?

Personally I haven't suffered from depression, but it is something that runs in my family (some to the point of hospitalization), so I am very aware of any dark feelings I may experience. PM me if needed Bubbles.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 27 year olds trying for bub no.1 hi!! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post

I am being treated for depression. Have been on happy pills for a few year now. It's not bad (like suicidal or hospitalization). Since going off the pill early this year I'm just really aware of how my moods etc are. Maybe I'm just more in tune with myself now were ttc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi bubbles ttc can be enough to cause depression on its own! But you need to be kind to yourself & make sure you look after yourself as it can be a tough road but that BFP will come & it takes all that pain away. Hugs x

I just wanted to drop in & wish everyone a happy 2013 filled with lots of BFP & sticky vibes. I haven't been in this thread for a while but I am still 27 & waiting on our first bub after 2 years of ttc. I am nearly 20 weeks along now & hoping all is going to be smoothing sailing but just taking each day as it comes.

Anyway all the best xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Eureka For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (01-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
    Hi bubbles ttc can be enough to cause depression on its own! But you need to be kind to yourself & make sure you look after yourself as it can be a tough road but that BFP will come & it takes all that pain away. Hugs x

I just wanted to drop in & wish everyone a happy 2013 filled with lots of BFP & sticky vibes. I haven't been in this thread for a while but I am still 27 & waiting on our first bub after 2 years of ttc. I am nearly 20 weeks along now & hoping all is going to be smoothing sailing but just taking each day as it comes.

Anyway all the best xx
    Thank you love. Congrats on your little one! Bet you are so excited!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi bubbles. I used to have depression and was on happy pills. Fortunately I no longer need them but since I went through that stage in my life I'm a very different person. I'm not as fun or outgoing as previously (I used to be the life of the party).
    But I manage my moods well and know to take a step back when I can feel the emotions starting to boil over.
    It's surprisingly very common. X

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Shell T View Post
    Hi bubbles. I used to have depression and was on happy pills. Fortunately I no longer need them but since I went through that stage in my life I'm a very different person. I'm not as fun or outgoing as previously (I used to be the life of the party).
    But I manage my moods well and know to take a step back when I can feel the emotions starting to boil over.
    It's surprisingly very common. X
    Hey shell. It's surprising how many women out there are silent warriors facing depression. It really is a big thing in our society. My doctor had suggested I stay on my happy pills while ttc and once utd. She said there's no shame in admitting you need a little extra help. If it means. Happy mum then she's all for it. I'm I Lu in a very low dose of pills that are safe for ttc an pregnancy. I'm guess I'm just reevaluating what's important to me at the moment - New Years and all lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Happy new year everyone !!! I bet I can guess at least one of all our new year resolutions haha fx crossed

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies. How are you all going?

I have a secret... I'm not 27 any more... Can I still play here? ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Lol! Me neither!!