Closed Thread
Page 52 of 98 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default 27 year olds trying for bub no.1 hi!! :)

I have no idea where I'm up to, assuming ill just get AF one of these days unexpectedly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, im new to BH. Im 28 and DH is 30. We have been TTC since October this year and I think im starting my second cycle.

I feel so impatient with it all. All my friends are either pregnant or have 2 or 3 kids already .

DH and I got married this year and would love to add a little miracle to our lives.

to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also, I need some advice. My Af is due on the first but have light spotting in my CM today and a sharp pain on and off at the base of my back.

Are these signs???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I'm currently on cd11. So guess I'm due to o any day now. Might do an ovulation stick. Might not!! It's too bloody hot here in perth to even contemplate Dtd at the moment !!!! Got my fs appointment on the 7th jan. so will just see what happens!

Poida - could be either implantation or Af showing up. Sorry I'm not much help!! A bit over it all really!! Poas and see what happens!!! I'm a poas addict!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: 27 year olds trying for bub no.1 hi!! :)

I'm over this heat too bubbles - so thankful we have air con though - but it does keep me from venturing out so I'll have cabin fever before long!

Channy, I thought you were getting a visit from AF a few days ago??

Poida - I think if AF is due on the 1st for you, it may be a case of an early visit, or you O'ed a lot later in your cycle? Are you temping to confirm O and chart how long your luteal phase is? When I first started temping I found out I generally ovulate several days later than I thought, so our BD timing was off for months.

I'm starting to get anxious about testing in a couple of days. I've been having strong symptoms and temps have been doing unusual things. I've been feeling off since 5dpo (currently 10dpo), but I'm not sure if I've just got a bit of a bug, along with all the stresses of moving house and the festive season? If I don't get a BFP this month I'm going to be incredibly disappointed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Bubbles, I am trying to reframe from being addicted to POAS it can become a little expensive

Arlais, I am new to temping. I check my temp every morning during the week at 5:56am but my temps have been all over the place so not sure what is going on. I hope this is not AF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Good luck with ur appt bubbles

Arlais I thought it was AF but it never happened so in limbo again, pretty common after mc :/

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: 27 year olds trying for bub no.1 hi!! :)

Sorry to hear that Channy - hopefully it will all sort itself out soon

AFM - cracked and tested with IC (using 2nd pee of the day) @ 11dpo - BFN Looking at the % of pos tests for the brand it's not surprising, but at least I'll be able to get some sleep tonight instead of freaking out about my official testing date.

Thanks
    Reviews

I POAS today and BFN Not our month

Thanks
    Reviews

Are any of you girls fighting depression?