Closed Thread
Page 51 of 98 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    awww sorry to hear that Shell - I thought we were all going to be able to celebrate for you! Although they do say you're not out until AF arrives.

The only time I've ever seen a second line was last month, but it was way past the time frame, so must have been an evap. AF arrived literally half an hour after I saw it, so I didn't even really have time to daydream.

I'm 5 dpo today, temps are looking normal for this point in my cycle. I actually bought a 90 day VIP sub to FF yesterday - they're doing a good deal at the moment which is just under half price. It's really interesting to be able to do things like overlay my previous charts.

This cycle's temps seem to be a lot "smoother" so far - nice gentle curves instead of the usual jagged fallback rise pattern of my 2 previous cycles. I'm hoping that's a good sign!

I hope you all enjoy spending some time with your families over the next few days - babydust to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 27 year olds trying for bub no.1 hi!! :)

Thanks Arlais. Here's hoping its good sign for you...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Sorry to hear that shell xxx

Wishing all you lovely ladies a safe and happy Christmas tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews

Merry Xmas to my BubHub family. Have a lovely day xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: 27 year olds trying for bub no.1 hi!! :)

How was everyones Christmas?? Hope you all got spoilt

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi love! Not too bad. A quiet one this year which has been good. Dh and I are working Thursday/Friday then off until the 7th! How about you how was your Xmas?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas! Just an update on me... Had a blood test on Christmas Eve to see if I had ovulated after my first round of Clomid and it was negative so now have to wait until CD35 (Jan 7) to start provera again to induce AF then start 2nd round of clomid on a double dose. Fingers crossed for round 2!! Plus side I can enjoy a couple of drinks on NYE!!

Hope everyone is enjoying the public holidays!

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb2011 View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas! Just an update on me... Had a blood test on Christmas Eve to see if I had ovulated after my first round of Clomid and it was negative so now have to wait until CD35 (Jan 7) to start provera again to induce AF then start 2nd round of clomid on a double dose. Fingers crossed for round 2!! Plus side I can enjoy a couple of drinks on NYE!!

Hope everyone is enjoying the public holidays!

x
    hugs for you jb!

I haven't had personal experience with Clomid, but from what I've heard sometimes it takes a few cycles for them to find the correct dosage to help you O. Why do they make you wait until cd35 to induce AF? It seems cruel to make you have such a long cycle.

Enjoy NYE though!

Fingers crossed I'll have something to celebrate in a few more days time - had temp spike this morning (highest it's been) and woke up with one (.)(.) feeling sore like it's been bruised Very weird cramping and temps and generally feeling like crud this cycle - emotional, nausea and sooooo tired! I've got my it'll be worth it!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks Arlais. They make me wait to long just incase... On CD35 I have to take a home pregnancy test to make sure I'm not pregnant then I can start Provera followed by clomid. I'm tempted to do OPK each day until then incase I ovulate later in my cycle but not sure plus I'm on holidays at Mums beach house so feel like relaxing! That being said if I feel any O symptoms then I might test.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: 27 year olds trying for bub no.1 hi!! :)

So where is everyone up to in your cycle?

9dpo for me - symptoms have been bad last few days, but apart from feeling a bit tired I'm actually feeling quite good today! AF is due on the 1st & I'll be testing at 12dpo