Closed Thread
Page 46 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 27 year olds trying for bub no.1 hi!! :)

Chaney I know exactly how you feel (In regards to having a dark day) It's so overwhelming. I had no idea TTC would consume me like it has... I don't like not being in control I'm such an organized person and this is really getting to me.

I keep saying "everything happens for a reason" and try and distract myself but it doesn't work. It seems like everything i see at the moment relates to pregnancy and I notice every single pregnant person and look at them with envy. It's tough.

Hugs to u... Let's hope a healthy baby isn't too far away. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I just feel like a failure at everything, cant stay pregnant, can't keep weight off, can't do anything! Sorry for the vent.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: 27 year olds trying for bub no.1 hi!! :)

The whole idea that "everything happens for a reason" is a great philosophy, until something you desperately want isn't happening!

It's much harder to keep hoping when it's been a while and things don't go how you feel they should; but I try to think about how one day I will be able to tell that precious little bubba how much they are wanted and loved.

If I look back now to the time when I first wanted to have a baby, I would have ended up with no job to go back to and we wouldn't be able to build a house like we are now. My step kids are also going to be that bit older and not relying so much on my DH, so he can enjoy the new addition to our family without the guilt he may otherwise have had.

Whilst I love the technology available to us to tell us exactly when we're ovulating, when to expect AF and all the rest - not too long ago we wouldn't have the heartbreak of knowing about early pregnancies which are only fleeting, or worrying that hubby's sperm count is exactly X million below average, knowing the ins and outs of every possible medical condition that will reduce our chances by this percentage... No wonder people say we need to relax!

Be gentle with yourselves *hugs*

Thanks
    Reviews

Awww ladies I'm gonna join you in the "feeling like crap" week. IVF is getting closer and closer for DH and I... :-(

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: 27 year olds trying for bub no.1 hi!! :)

I'll also join in with a crappy day, had my gyno appointment and he gave me something to start af , then I go for tests day 8, day 10, and day 21, then once I get the results, I have two options .... Either surgery to remove the polyp and start fertility tablets or just start fertility tablets then have surgery after 4 months ... Then if still no luck ivf... Broke down crying today, feel emotionally exhausted and just want to crawl under a rock and not see anyone... This sux

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Hugs Aquarius and shell xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Dh and I have to go down the Ivf path as he has low sperm count. Have an appointment in jan. so busy at work that I'm not eating during the day and now have a splitting headache. Then I find out on Facebook that my nanna died. One of my stupid cousins put it up like 10 mins after it happened. My parents were waiting till I got home to tell me in person. 2012 can go jump.

Thanks
    Reviews

Bubbles I'm very sorry for your loss.
    What a crap week for all of us! We need to all meet up so we can down a few cocktails I think! Hehe

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh bubbles I am so sorry, what an inappropriate way to find out. Big hugs xxx

Shell- I second that!

Thanks
    Reviews

Anyone have a miracle remedy to get rid of pimples? Got the worst ones on my chin hormonal ones even though I have no idea where I'm at in my cycle! 😩