Closed Thread
Page 45 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 27 year olds trying for bub no.1 hi!! :)

Glad you had a good time at your Xmas party Channy and welcome newbies! I like this group and I think I'll hang around a while.

We had friends come over tonight with a big bottle of red because they know I love the stuff. We ended up spilling the beans, I'm so bad at lying! Anyways, it was nice to tell friends and to see how excited they are for us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

It is nice to tell people! I'm so happy for u xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Gee2012  (16-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like everyone is having nice weekends!
    i had yet another Christmas party which was great.
    Because my cycles are allmover the place I started using OPKs last month & they seemed to work. I must have high LH anyway because I got definite second line all month. Not dark enough to be positive all month but there. I did get my 1 positive that coincided with temp shift so that's good to know I'm ovulating.
    i used Oracle and some eBay OPKs & Oracle seemed to be best to read but keen to get anyones recommendations or thoughts on which brand is best for you?

I also startedtaking vitex about 2 months ago to help with long and irregular cycles. Has anyone had any experiences with Vitex?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Must be so great when you make the announcement whether it be planned or put on the spot.
    That's one thing I am really looking forward to if I get a bfp.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: 27 year olds trying for bub no.1 hi!! :)

Sunday night giggles

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Lol I saw this a few days ago, love it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol love it :-) I'm just about to hear out and buy my first OPK kit as AF came again :-( I have read mixed reviews about them but I think it's time to try them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm sending myself a little crazy today... I think all the emotion of finding out I have PCO then taking clomid had caught up with me. I am now over thinking things, reading to much about it all - I wish I didn't have internet or phone access during the day - it's too distracting and mind consuming!

I am currently CD 14 after taking clomid, no ovulation signs at all except a sharp back pain last thursday CD10, which I didn't even think about until today and we couldn't DTD until CD11/12 as DH had a SA on CD10 so now as I said I am overthinking things. Today I woke up in a fowl mood and haven't been moody in a while so then I started thinking maybe O is responsible for my mood but no EWCM and I bought a clearblue OPK and negative. I have a blood test on CD21 (christmas eve) to test for O so hopefully that can put my mind at ease either way and I can either wait for AF or start another course of clomid. So needless to say it's making me crazy. Sorry if TMI i just needed to get it all off my chest.

I take my hat off to everyone who has been TTC for a while... this is only really our 2nd month (1st since knowing about PCO) I don't know how i'm going to get through it all, thankfully we have BH!

I can't wait for holidays... 4 days to go!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

It's so easy to get so wrapped up in it all Jb, there is soooo much info on the Internet it's all consuming. I hp u get ur BFP really soon xx

Thanks
    Reviews

I am having a depressed day feel so lost about everything at the moment. Blah