Closed Thread
Page 3 of 98 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 27 year olds trying for bub no.1 hi!! :)

Welcome shoopuf and Neo!

Shoopuf can I ask why your DH won't get tested? My DH knew it was only fair given all the tests I have had... He wasn't excited about the whole process and had to do it when I was at work. But a surprise girlie magazine made the process a little better. hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies,
    Do you mind if I join? I am 26 and hubby is 27 - we are trying for bub #1 - tried opening my own forum for 26 year olds trying for bub #1 but no one replying.
    We came off BC at the end of May 2012, never been pregnant. We are going to start temping and using OPK's after the next AF come!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Welcome smash starting to see some familiar names. Nice to know we are all in it together and hopefully can soon move on to the due date forums. I enjoy temping, something I can do every day to make me feel not so useless.

Thanks
    Reviews

Just a quick note is it just me or does any one else find this is very addictive? Love it though, glad to see we are not alone!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Yep totally addictive!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: 27 year olds trying for bub no.1 hi!! :)

Welcome to all the new ladies!

So even though i won't see a fs till next year, im still a glutton for punishment and ill keep trying lol. Looks like ill be one with irregular periods as cycle before this one was 30 days and last one was 33. Oh joy for me.

Hope to see some bfp's in here! :-)

Sent from my GT-I5503T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

I have been quietly stalking one of the other threads but when I saw Channy start

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shell T View Post
    Welcome shoopuf and Neo!

Shoopuf can I ask why your DH won't get tested? My DH knew it was only fair given all the tests I have had... He wasn't excited about the whole process and had to do it when I was at work. But a surprise girlie magazine made the process a little better. hehe

Reckons it's unnatural and unnecessary. Pfft. Loser.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    i have been quietly stalking one of the other threads but when I saw Channy start this new thread I thought I better speak up!
    my husband and I are both 27 and have been married for 9.5 years. We haven't started TTC yet but are planning to in the next month or so.
    i was on the pill for 10 years but stopped a few months ago to start getting my body back on track without the pill.
    my first few cycles were 33 or 36 days but my current cycle is 54 days! We have not been trying so I knew I would not be pregnant but have tested 4 times over the past 2 weeks just to be sure.
    i think it's just my body getting back in to a rhythm, well I hope so but will see my gp if AF doesn't come soon!
    its been really interesting reading everyone's stories. This baby making can prove a real challenge!

I look forward to taking this journey with you all!
    Maggie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for my mistake above! Hopefully I will get better over time