Closed Thread
Page 15 of 98 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Everyone,

I just came across this thread so I thought I would join in, hope that's ok! I am 27 and DH 28 we have been together 5 years and have just had our 1 year wedding anniversary. We have known each other since we were 5 years old so it's a bit of a childhood sweetheart thing as he was my first crush when I was 7!!

I went off BC in July and AF didn't show up until October... it was a long wait that is for sure! We started trying as soon as AF showed up sticking to the every 2nd day rule of thumb... I feel too overwhelmed by charting my temp, OPK's etc etc I used "Maybe Baby" while I was waiting for AF and I got carried away/excited for no reason so I decided to pop it in the draw and leave it there after seeing my GP and she just said do it 2-3 times a week and see what happens... so blazae about it but I think that it what I needed as it was starting to stress me out. I work as a nanny so I am surrounded by babies and pregnant women... never used to bother be but now I don't like seeing pregnant women.. seriously evny going on! I know we haven't been trying for long at all but it's still getting to me.

Isn't amazing how once our minds are made up it's like no other thought can enter our head... I can't stop thinking about it. I wish I was just one of those women who did it once and got pregnant... it's going to be a long emotional journey but can't wait until I can hold my baby in my arms... makes me get chills thinking about it. We have a beautiful golden retriever who just turned 1 and she has been a great place to channel my love but I am ready for more now.

5 days ago I started spotting and I still am... I don't quite know what to make of it as AF left town 2.5 wks ago so I think my body is just out of wack and trying to sort it's self out. I don't know whether to think of this spotting as AF as I didn't get cramps or heavy flow but it's been going for 5 days now so I am confused!!

ahh.... sorry for the long long story and if TMI but it's s nice to be able to perge as no one except DH (obviously!) knows we are trying.

Thanks for reading/listening! And babydust to you all... ChannyV thank you for starting this thread for us 27 yr olds!!

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default 27 year olds trying for bub no.1 hi!! :)

Welcome jb! I feel identical to u, so easy to focus on something so big, I am trying to just be chilled about it but when I want something I give it 150% Hahahaha. Good luck with ur journey x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Jb2011
    This thread is amazing and keeps me sane! AF is only hanging around lightly so fingers crossed we can get trying ASAP again as want this more than ever. Went to a babyshower on Saturday and this mother to be didn't want this baby was worried about going back just sat back and thought about what my baby shower will be like and was actually really happy to be there which was great :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies. Today should be my AF day according to the calendar. But I do not dare to take a pregnancy test!! Taking I should wait a few more days in case AF just decide to come late. The wait is soo painful!!!! I have those cramps feeling for the past few days which felt like AF is coming anytime and my breasts are not sore!! So maybe this month is not my month.. Yet again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Wow lia u have good self control! My AF isn't due til next Tuesday which is 15dpo and there is no way I could wait until after that to test!

Sooo very tired today, pretty sure this month won't b my month but am on about it just wish it was the end of the wk so I could test! Next week I have 5 days off starting Thursday yay! Can't wait

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi girls. Finally getting a chance to post! I'm on cd24 of a 32 day cycle according to fertility friend ovulation was between the 3rd and 5th of this month. So I guess I'm between 8 and 10 dpo. Had some minuscule spotting when I wipe a few time today and yesterday. Some period like stabbing/achey pains as well. Nothing lasting too long. Don't know what it could be. Don't want to get my hopes up! I did poas last week coz, well it was there lol. Waaaaayyyy to early lol! Af dues on the 22nd. So 9 days. Yay tww lol! We've, well I've not been obsessing over ttc this month - hence not posting lol! Hope you're all well!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Please help! How to take my mind off TTC for at the rest of the working wk?? So distracted argh getting no work done

Thanks
    Reviews

If u figure it out let me know!! I'm currently trying to obsess over my job interview on Friday but can't coz I'm obsessing over ttc in the tww lol

Thanks
    Reviews

My job is the worst to take my mind of ttc... I'm a nanny! I'm surrounded by kids and is it just me or is there heaps of pregnant women around at the moment? I see them everywhere... So jealous! We should all go on a holiday for distraction!

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm going to a psychic next week! Can't wait t c what they say altho ill know if I'm UTD by then