+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Fortitude, i have seen a lot of posts online where it felt af is coming and infact it was Bfp. So dont worry. Sending a lot of baby dust yr way.

Octoberbaby, good to see that you are optimistic. its really been hard for me to stay positive with no symptoms after so many faled cycles and no bfp.

kheeki, are u going to do an early beta?

Fron my side, i do not feel anything at all, no symptoms, no cramping. So that makes me nervous as i have never got ay symptoms in bfn cycles but since i have never got bfp, do not know what to expect.

Wishing that all of us gey Bfp this time.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to snowybaby For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (26-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hang in their ladies!

Fort - it's definitely AF. No mistaking it.

Snowybaby - my FS likes to wait a full cycle before trying again so I guess that means 4 weeks and I can start. I would like to get a couple more cycles in before the end of the year due to the Medicare stuff. Of course there are no guarantees any of the frosties will be usable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Hope everyone is having a good Friday and surviving this 2ww.

Kheeki, good to hear you're getting a plan together to go again soon. Hopefully this four weeks will go fast and you can jump back on the rollercoaster.

I'm feeling incredibly tired today, absolutely no energy. All I can do is think day and night about what is or isn't happening. It's driving me nuts! Have had weird cramps, butterfly type feelings in my tummy and bad headaches. I really am praying for good outcomes from all of us.

Take care xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: 2WW now until early Nov

Hi ladies! I'm in the 2ww! Feeling a bit off and I'm hungry all the time! Only 10 days to go....omg it feels like ages away so fingers crossed it goes fast.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome Glitter Girl- waiting. waiting... it's hell.

Kheeki- (((aww))) sorry honey, am really pleased you have a new plan waiting- keeps your mind on task.

Octo- All I can do is think day and night about what is or isn't happening. I know exactly what you mean. I just want to know so I can either celebrate or move forward.

AFM: still burping ...LOL, cramps gone, tired, started feeling nausea this arvo. Hate Crinone- that B&%$h makes my hormones hell.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2WW now until early Nov

Hey all can I join?

I only had my day 2 transfer today - a 6 cell grade 3 embie and have 2 frosties.

Hoping these next few weeks fly by!
    Also hoping to hear some bfp from u ladies already on ur 2ww. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: 2WW now until early Nov

Can I jump in?

Blood test confirmed I was in follicle prep stage last week and strong opk + yesterday. Af due 8-10 November.

Even more exciting is we leave for Vegas on the 11 November so ill be testing that morning if no af.

Now we wait.... With my cramps and sore boobs... Fx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Chances and Mrs R!

Chances- sounds like you've had a rough ride trying to conceive. Hope this is your turn. xoxoxo

MrsR Flying out on BT day!!!! Are you kidding? You on progesterone support at all?

Fort

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2WW now until early Nov

Thanks Fort

Yes journey has been rough but as we all are, I'm prepared to do whatever it takes and that includes as many of these cycles to get our precious

The lady above mentioned a BT to tell her when AF was due? I have no idea when I'm meant to go bk to my clinic? I better call em.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What do you mean ? Whats wrong with flying out on the day I get a BFP / BFN ?

No im not on any type of support. No medication etc.