+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Kheeki, the HGH was introduced this cycle in the stim phase.

Welcome Octoberbaby2010 (How about I just write Octo from now on?) Sorry to read about your low Hcg pregnancy- I had the same thing happen. So cruel when you're 'almost' pregnant- my HcG went up over a few tests but not enough. Hopefully this is your cycle. Why do you think it's the last one?

Zabella- thanks for popping in and wishing me luck! 8 was outstanding for me- so I am feeling quite positive so far.

AFM: Day started with AWESOME news- of the last 3 'almost blasties' from yesterday, 2 went crazy overnight and are now frosties!!!!! The other one stopped. Best result ever- 6 blasties from 8 eggs.

xoxox
    Fortitude

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Fort, you have had great results this cycle! Hopefully this is it for you!

AFM, this has been a hard road, not helped by DH's initial reluctance to the whole process. He hates it and doesn't really agree with it but nevertheless adores our son. I promised myself if he didn't want to try for a sibling I woukd be ok with our one blessing. However, we both agreed to give it another go. 5 cycles later, plus some cancelled, poor results etc etc we feel we might need to let it go. It's consumed our lives for 4 years + and at some point you need to say we've done all we're prepared to (eg. we don't want to do donor) We had actually agreed last cycle would be the last but the surprise BFP made me feel we weren't supposed to give up yet. My Hcg was actually 184 = good but I was already bleeding and ultimately miscarried..

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Octoberbaby2010 For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (23-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have issues posting on BH from my tablet. Not sure why!

Anyway, that's the story. Really praying for some good news this cycle for all of us.

Anyone else in the 2ww joining us?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. I caved and POAS. BFN I shouldn't have done it. I should have kept riding the wave of euphoria for as long as I could before being dragged back to reality! I'm 9dp2dt and haven't been feeling pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope this cycle work Octo- sounds like your hubby will be determined to make this it.

Kheeki- You poas already? You crazy? Isn't it way too early??? For a (((3day ET))) it's 11days after transfer, it's only 9 days after transfer for 5 day ET. You had a 2 day ET- so that would logically be POAS on day 12 after ET. Another 3 days before HCG is even detectable.

AFM: every burp, twinge and hiccup is suddenly being micro analysed by me... But talking of burping... TMI: I seem to be burping alot. LOL

Fortitude
    xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Fort. My lack of knowledge of these things is doing my head in! I thought it was probably too early but couldn't help myself. I will show more restraint from now on! And you have helped pick my mood up off the floor so thank you

AFU what's with the burping!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kheeki For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (23-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know right? Burping is so ladylike.
    I am so tired and have a weird sicky feeling today. Naturally I want to google it... Dr Google will know!

Googling....

Apparently I have either:
    Bamforth syndrome, campylobacter infection, Amphetamine abuse, chemical poisoning or colorectal cancer!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, and I thought it would say :"BFP" for sure!

OMG: get this: I googled tired and burping and it can indicate pregnancy!!! (well that and PMS and gastro...) Just saying! LOL I am crazy.

xoxox
    Fortitude
    Last edited by Fortitude; 23-10-2012 at 13:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree with Fort, Kheeki, wayyyyy too early! Definitely still in with a chance

Lol Fort, I'm a Google desperate as well! Every cycle I try to be different but it always turns out the same! Will you POAS?

My hubby has just said let's take it one cycle at a time and see what happens. He knows I have to be able to live with whatever is decided. I actually think he will want to continue if it's BFN but he will want me to decide. I'm trying to be optimistic this is it anyway!

I've been feeling pretty tired, quite hungry and a bit seedy and had pelvic cramping which seems to be disappearing. Unfortunately, I know these can all be side effects of the crinone so not reading yo much into it. I was a bit excited by bbs seemed to be falling out yesterday - but could also be crinone. Continuing to wait impatiently!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Damn that Crinone- she is such a trickster. Does crinone cause burping? LOL

Hope this is your cycle Octo.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fortitude For This Useful Post:

Octoberbaby2010  (23-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys.

Fort - Google doesn't know what it's talking about. Clearly, belching is a BFP!

Octo - do you mind if I ask what hubby's reluctance has been? Is it because it really is a very stressful process?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kheeki For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (23-10-2012)