+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 2WW now until early Nov

Here I am yet again, starting another 2ww thread.
    Happily this time with more hope. This cycle has been a dream one.

2 blasties on board today (20 Oct)- 1 blasty, 1 expanded hatching.

BT 31 Oct.

Anyone want to join me?

xoxxo
    Fortitude

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Fortitude, I'm in! I'm 6dp2dt and BT on Oct 29. Had some lower an cramps last night and (.)(.) sore and tired. Otherwise nothing. Would love to finish the wait with you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Kheeki-
    Pull up a chair honey, it'll be a long wait.
    How many bubbas did they put back?
    Are you on a progesterone at all? I'm on the dreaded Crinone. Hate that stuff.
    Sore boobies sounds promising- as does some early cramping.

xoxxo
    Fort

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had one embie put back as it's first cycle. It was a 2 day 4 cell so very touch and go. Got 5 frosties which was great. I assume you used your 2 frosties this cycle? I'm using Crinone too and was wondering what all the fuss is about when I realised last night it builds up! Yuck! Did FS make many changes to your cycle this time? When you got your BFP first cycle what symptoms did you notice first and at what day?

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is my 4th cycle- a stim. I used 2 fresh embyros from this cycle, I was very very lucky- got 4 blasties- 2 transferred, 2 frozen. Plus there's 3 more almost there which 'might' grow more- if any do they will be frozen tomorrow. I tried Human Growth Hormone this time and it certainly helped me ALOT. Last cycle all I got was 1 viable egg: this time 8 viable eggs.

Crinione... ha ha ha yes the 'fall out'. TMI: That's what I hate- how it builds up then departs in chunks. ewwwww......

First cycle was BFP (but didn't continue). Crinone is a devil of a thing- it gives you all the pregnancy symptoms so it's really hard to work out if it's a BFP or the Crinone. One thing I always get is a heightened sense of smell and a funny metallic taste in my mouth- food I usually like tasted terrible, some smells were very strong and unappealing- eg raw meat. But not all women get these types of symptoms. I noticed the smell thing about 3 days after a 5 day transfer. I also had cramps and a very light bleed one day. Oh, and VERY vivid dreams most nights from about 4 days after transfer of 5 day blasty.

I know a lady who got her BFP from a 2 day transfer. So hopefully your little one is a good one.

xoxo
    Fortitude
    Last edited by Fortitude; 20-10-2012 at 19:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like this could be your cycle! It has to be a good sign that everything has worked so much smoother. Sorry, assumed for some reason you did frozen not fresh. At what point do you take the human growth hormone?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kheeki For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (21-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

I am 3dp 2 day transfer. Blood test also on Oct 31. I had 2x 4 cells transferred.

This is my 4th stim cycle in 12 months with one FET also, trying to conceive a sibling for DS who is 2. This is likely to be our final cycle so really praying it works. Feeling like a crazy woman on crinone and very tired.

Hoping this is a great cycle for us all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Octoberbaby2010. Great to have you join us. You've had a big year! Have all your cycles been 2 day transfers?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2WW now until early Nov

Good luck fortitude! 8 is great, I am so glad the HGH had such a positive effect for you. Will have my fingers crossed.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Zabella For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (21-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kheeki,

i have had 3 blast transfers (5d) and have been disappointed to get BFNs on all of them. my last 2 transfers were Day 2 because of my low embryo numbers. My DS was from a Day 3 transfer and my last cycle I got a +ve Hcg but had a very early miscarriage. From my history, I'm concluding my body likes getting the embryos back asap! I think everyone is different though. Sometimes I think this whole process is so random.. Last cycle, FS gave me a 5% chance, embs were poor quality and cycle wasn't great. Started bleeding quite early and thought there were no chance only to get a very surprising call about BT. In March, transferred 'textbook blast', BFN.

So frustrating but just proves every cycle is different and you never know what will happen.

Hope you and Fort are surviving the 2ww ok.