+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default Re: Best friend + creepy fetish

Quote Originally Posted by WineTime View Post
    Very tame. Don't Google anything to do with coprophilia.
    Now I am tempted as I have no idea what it even is but I won't

Sent from my HTC One XL using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    God, i wish I hadn't read this.

Although I don't know what sort of pervert would want to look at my saggy d cups when i flop them out to feed in public.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsMummy For This Useful Post:

Alphabetsoup  (19-10-2012),HarvestMoon  (20-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

DH has told me he finds pregnant women hot... he says it's because they're fertile?? weird..

as for lactation fetishes - I once saw a doco on brothels (an eye opener) whereby some men specifically requested lactating women. some took tablets to assist with this (guessing they were based on hormones?)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I find it a bit creepy at this point in time, as I'm BFing and do it in public a fair bit...

However I heard about if several years ago and didn't give it a second thought then. It's creepy to me now as I could unwittingly be the object of someone's fetish but if I wasn't breastfeeding I still wouldn't be thinking anything of it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I doubt it would be 99% of men that find it a turn on. My DH is grossed out everytime I feed and expressing is even worse for him haha sucks for him to be married to a woman who breastfed DS for 3 yrs and now still feeding DD at 12 months. Haha cracks me up. I used to love squirting him coz he hated it and wanted to vomit and I once put BM into his tea and only told him after he drank it! Muhahaha! I'm a bit crazy I know..

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrswhitehouse For This Useful Post:

Alphabetsoup  (20-10-2012),Chillies  (20-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also I would hazard a guess that most and hopefully all people who are turned on by this are not turned on by a mother feeding her child, just the lactating woman herself! I know my DP finds my BF breasts quite exciting but that's only when our daughter is nowhere near them.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to GreenMama For This Useful Post:

Alphabetsoup  (20-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Best friend + creepy fetish

Quote Originally Posted by mrswhitehouse View Post
    I doubt it would be 99% of men that find it a turn on. My DH is grossed out everytime I feed and expressing is even worse for him haha sucks for him to be married to a woman who breastfed DS for 3 yrs and now still feeding DD at 12 months. Haha cracks me up. I used to love squirting him coz he hated it and wanted to vomit and I once put BM into his tea and only told him after he drank it! Muhahaha! I'm a bit crazy I know..
    Hahaha! This made me giggle!
    My dp is really funny with toothbrushes so I always threaten to touch him with mine if we are brushing our teeth at the same time - he hates it but i find it hilarious lol

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Best friend + creepy fetish

I'm not surprised that some men would have that fetish. Maybe it's just the whole breeding thing.

My DP has a strange fear of feet. He isn't scared of them in general but if someone else's foot goes near him he'll freak out, massively. Good way to make him move if I want the lounge lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMama View Post
    Also I would hazard a guess that most and hopefully all people who are turned on by this are not turned on by a mother feeding her child, just the lactating woman herself! I know my DP finds my BF breasts quite exciting but that's only when our daughter is nowhere near them.
    I agree with this ^^ I am guessing he means the boobs and milk combo not the baby combo?

Thanks
    Reviews

Omg i have the foot thing too hate other peoples bare feet coming close to mine. Even dh touching my feet with his in bed.. Freaks me out

I find the bf thing creepy. Hopefully like someone said its not when ur actually bf that these guys get turned on just at the fact that u r lactating .. Otherwise that's a whole other story!