+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Seeking Newborns in Perth SOR for Free Photography Session+Photos

Hello there lovely ladies!

My dream is to be a newborn photographer and all I need is to borrow your baby! :-P

I will bring my mobile studio to your home anywhere in Perth South of the River (I am based in the Rockingham area). The ideal age for this type of photography is 3-7 days old, but up to 2 weeks old is possible.

I am doing this to gain experience and portfolio images. You will receive digital copies of all photos professionally edited on CD at absolutely no cost to you (you will not have to pay a cent to get your photos!). The focus will be on the newborn, but I can also incorporate yourself, your partner and any siblings into the session, if desired.

My aim is for the session to be relaxed and enjoyable, therefore it may take up to 2-3 hours.

If you are pregnant and due in the next few months (or even if you've very recently had bub), please feel free to PM me for more information.

NOTE: if you have an older baby that you would like some nice photos of, this is something we could discuss, please PM me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi are you still interested in models?

jezikas is offline Mum, House Wife, Student, Employee
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Seeking Newborns in Perth SOR for Free Photography Session+Photos

I'm due April 2nd if your still interested by then ;-)