Feel free to move mods.
I have a slight dilemma.
I was supposed to have an endo excision and LLETZ procedure done earlier this year (CIN3) so we stopped TTC and of course fell pregnant.
The hospital has just contacted me and will book me in for end of Dec/start of Jan. But I'm due to have baby Nov 26th and although I'm hoping for a VBAC, it might not be successful.
Specialist has already said they would open my last c-section scar because the endo is on my bowel. But would they reopen a new one if it's only been 4-6 weeks?
Also worrying about staying in hospital overnight away from my newborn and if surgery will effect breastfeeding.
If I say no I go on another 6 month waiting list and it will already be a year in Jan. My OB is away for the next 3 weeks so I have to see a stand in so can't ask about it.
What should I do?