+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default The ultimate runners up challenge

Down 1.9 kgs from my last Monday weigh in, but as I gained weight web I was sick a few weeks ago I am still over the low figure I got down too.

Stinky! But will get there

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LifeInShadesOfGrey For This Useful Post:

HowCrazyCool  (31-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    A great loss LISOG!! Well done!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Go Lisog!

I have not stopped moving all day. I have raked the yard, Whipper snipped all around the house. Moved some big storage box's on the tractor, washed them out with the gernie, dried them with a towel, walked to the dam and back for no reason (thanks dp) i tried to have a swim stripped off and walked in to my knee's but it is still WAY to cold for swimming. Buti feel good!
    Enjoying some rest at the moment.
    My belly has been so bloated the last few days, so much so that i look like im 4 months pregnant! Not a nice feeling.

Hope everyone is doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Sounds like a busy day HCC!! I know how you feel about the bloated thing. I am the same. I have a wry bloated tummy and not sure why.

How is everyone doing???

Thanks
    Reviews
    How strange, I replied and my post isn't here?!

LISOG- well done on the loss! That's fantastic!

HCC- wow! What an active day! Great incidental exercise! It all adds up!

As for me, I am now (as of yesterday) 77.6. Going in the right direction exercising a lot and clothes getting looser. I think I'll wait until week 4 (half way) to do measurements but I know I've lost some cms. Even my arms look slimmer!

keep it up girls! You're doing so well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Wow - sounds like you gals are on fire!! LISOG, HCC & Moozle - I'm exhausted just listening to all the working out and think the progress is just amazing!

I had another food blowout with Halloween last night - too many lollies around plus tim tams (damn you DH!). But have been trying to keep active with my 'Back to Shape' class tues, walking the dog a few times a week and a bit of yoga and 'Just Dance' on the Wii. Doing loads of stairs with our laundry being under the house and just mountains of washing (does this count?!)

So weighed in yesterday - 2.2kg down...hmmm - okay for 2wks but not sure how much of this is just post preg and breastfeeding loss?! Am starting to feel butt muscles I'd forgotten I had and beginning to fall out of some pregnancy clothes so guess that's positive?!
    Love the support gals - lets keep going!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks guys!
    My Zumba set came today, I did the step by step instructional DVD tonight. I had sweat dripping at the end of it!
    The best bit is I can stop ands jump straight in the shower! I don't have to drive the 20 minutes back home. So the plan is to get the exercise flowing and pump up the healthy food again. I reall want a loss next week!

Thanks
    Reviews

Reading all the stories from people using their Zumba sets is really bumming me out because I can't afford the set, even if I wanted to right now and it's making me a jealous ninny.

*slaps self*.

But they sound fantastic and like a good work out! Good luck and look forward to seeing how you go with it!

Thanks
    Reviews

How's is everyone going?

Really proud of myself for changing the way I eat, the portion size and the types of food.
    Clean eating has been going well and I feel so much better! More energy and less bloated.

As for exercise I really finding it hard to fit it into my routine. Working 10 hour days, 3 days a week pretty much rules out exercise on those days. And on weekends I am either busy or forget. I am exercising 2 days a week but it doesn't seem to be doing much. Still 74kg

Thanks
    Reviews

I ate two blocks of chocolate in as many days. Bad bad bad.

I am struggling. Really bad with this.

I was thinking about buying the Zumba sets that everyone's doing in the Challenge.

Is there any stores that sell it??

Ignore the photo I had a question and the photo related to it. But can't delete the photo ?
    Attached Images
    Last edited by LifeInShadesOfGrey; 07-11-2012 at 12:55.