+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default The ultimate runners up challenge

Sorry about the double up, I've just started using the bubhub app and I'm still getting used to it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I'm craving junk food so bad!!! Chocolate, maccas, chips mmmm I have kept it together today.
    Up an go for breakfast
    Brown rice with beef n veggies
    Grilled chicken with salad for dinner

Thanks
    Reviews
    So happy to log in and see so many of you in here and making a go of this. I love that those of you who have had a tough day are still in here fessing up and getting on with it. It was my Mum's birthday today and she is a food pusher (you know the type...). I spent the day turning down all kinds of food I really wanted Despite staying relatively strong, I still had some Chinese for dinner (blurgh) and a piece of Carrot cake (Birthday cake I made). I didn't go overboard though and really didn't eat much for dinner at all because all I could think of was the calories!!

Tomorrow needs to be better!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll be honest Im really struggling, have done no exercise this week :/
    Eating wise I have been next to perfect - I've been trying to go high protein low carbs. So I on Monday I got . Tofu, salmon, chia seeds, stocked up on eggs, lots of salad and veggies. And have made a lot of nice meals. If it was just food related it would be sooo easy. Drank 750ml Monday and maybe a glass a day if that since.

Have been looking at group fitness sessions near me but haven't found one yet.

Is anyone having more trouble with one thing then the other? Food / exercise?

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I'm struggling food wise. Not eating bad, more so just not eating enough and skipping meals. Not intentionally however it's habit. Also my water intake is low right now. Again. Naughty.

However there's always an adjustment period. So don't give up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Howcrazycool - Don't stress! You will lose weight if your nutrition is good alone! What exercise time is possible/manageable for you? Can you set the alarm 30 mins earlier and go for a walk? It's a great way to start the day and if it becomes a habit, you'll be set

LISOG- You do need to be careful about not eating enough. The last thing you want to do is slow down your metabolism and make losing weight harder for yourself. Can you prepare some healthy snacks so that you have things on hand? Even grabbing a piece of fruit if you're short of time. Think about water flushing your fat out - that should get you drinking!

I'm doing ok. It's been a strange out of routine few days for me but I'm doing ok and making the best choices possible.

Thanks
    Reviews

I have done no exercise either diet has been really good! But need to eat more frequently as I am constantly hungry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zeddie- what food are you eating?if you bump up your protein intake it should help control your hunger. It takes your body longer to break down protein into energy. What are your meals you are having? What are you having for brekky?
    Also when I know I'm not hungry I just put som lemon juice in water and drink that, take the cravings away. Can grab a bunch of celery and chop it up into pieces put it in a container of water in the fridge and eat that when you find your self craving food when you know your not hungry, doesn't blow the calorie budget.
    Small Hand full of unsalted nuts are good too when your hungry.

The only exercise I get know is chasing after the dog when it's got something it shouldn't.

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm eating high protein low carb clean eating diet. But often skip breakfast which I think is my biggest problem.
    My only exercise at the moment is chasing a toddler lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    How was everyone's day?
    Not much happened here, got some TTC news that has given me a bit of a kick up the bum exercise wise so im going to cling to it.

Im trying to work up the courage to start swimming in out dam every morning, but i can't get past the "what if i get a cramp and go under no one will be able to find me thing " Even thought about tying a floaty ball to my waist lol, the pool is 25 minutes away and it's not that cold in the mornings.
    Would any one else do it if they could?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast