+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Just ate a whole choc block feel crap

Aughhhhhh why!!! I have been so so good lately with food and exercise trying to get rid of my last 4-5kg and now i have my period and craving sugar even more and i caved

So tonight for dinner i sat on the couch and ate a block of snack chocolate. Well minus a row. Now i feel so gross in myself.. But i spose i can just look at tomorrow as a new beginning again

Anyone else fall off the wagon? Do u just go harder at exercise in the week after as punishment?

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15

Default Just ate a whole choc block feel crap

I'd it helps, our metabolism speeds up during our periods, so you'll burn it off faster than just a "normal" day.

You're right though, tomorrow is a brand new day. Just get back on that wagon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Dont feel too bad.

As long as your eating well the majority of the time it wont make much difference anyway

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Just ate a whole choc block feel crap

Oh really! About the metabolism being faster during mu period?? That does make me feel better! But won't be doing that again.. I hope.

Just woken up and have it in my head to be so good today.. Been that row left over i want to throw out but cant bring myself to do it

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just had a really bad 5 days, but I let myself eat what I want and thank goodness I got sick of junk food (mostly sweets). I just needed to get it out of my system and now I'll be good for a couple more months. I don't feel guilty at all, and I hope you don't either. We can't be angels all the time .

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Just ate a whole choc block feel crap

Thanks.. I had a bit of a terrible past week. Dh bought a carton on Coke and i drank one each day. So gross i actually feel crap now. So hopefully that keeps me away from junk for a while.
    I just can't resist it if its ib the house. Most of the time i try keep all the crap away bit cave every now and again.. feel like i have put on what i have lost in the past few weeks in that onr naughty week