Closed Thread
Page 95 of 154 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Oh my goodness TWINS??? Congratulations Nila! What an lovely surprise huh?

If you had an internal, which I assume you did, then yes it would be normal to bleed a little afterwards. The wand may have disrupted your sensitive cervix
    We were and still are in total shock in terms of the prospects of having twins an neither our families have twins...it was an internal as he couldn't see much otherwise so fx they stay put and have strong heartbeats In a couple of weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi everyone! Well I am finally ‘graduating’ after being on the other thread for a while. 16 DPO and had blood tests every other day since 10 DPO which show hCG and progesterone levels are rising nicely. I am due 3rd August. Feels like such a long way to go until the ‘safe’ zone at 12 weeks, so will be on my mind a lot as it was when I was pregnant with DS. We have told my mum and best friend, but won’t tell anyone else until we’ve had the 7 week scan to check for the heat beat then will only tell MIL and my step dad. Everyone else we will wait until after the 12 week scan to tell. Our family are in the UK so will be giving the news via Skype.

I’ve been going through a fertility centre, as had to take clomid this time due to weight loss after giving birth, and they are doing all the blood tests and will ‘discharge me’ after 7 week scan. But should I go to my GP now or wait until I am all done at the fertility centre? Not had a baby in this country before so unsure how it works! Maybe I should go now so he can refer me to the hospital?

K17- I would be soooo mad if my family did that. It’s not right as it’s not their news. I think you should be really clear that you’re upset about it. Big hugs!

Nila- wow big news! FX for those heartbeats soon!

Waitinghoping- so sorry honey, can’t imagine how you feel at the moment, especially with it not being totally conclusive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Welcome bond girl. Congratulations!! I hope the next 8 months go smoothly for you

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (26-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Welcome bond girl

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nila For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (26-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Bond girl!!! Great to hear your BT results were good! I am currently 15dpo and due August 4th I too cant stop thinking about the 12 week mark fx it goes all smoothly

OMG NILA TWINS!!!!! Congratulations!!! I hope you see 2 healthy heartbeats very soon!!!

Waiting and hoping I am so sorry to hear that, my thoughts are with you xxx big hugs hun

8. The Following User Says Thank You to k17 For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (26-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Hi ladies,

just popping in to let you know I think I might be leaving you all soon, things arent looking good here. Clinic rang this morning, my levels have dropped from 38000 on Fri to 30800 on sat morning, so it seems that the empty sac we saw on the ultrasound could be correct. I should be 7w2d today. the clinic is still holding some hope that the ultrasound done at the hospital was a crap quality one, and they are wondering if because the hospital did the testing that their tests could have been done at different levels/ amounts so they said their is still a glimmer of hope but I am preparing myself for the worst case scenario. Will find out for sure at my scan on Wed.

Until then, good luck to everyone having scans etc, Im going to stay away from bubhub for a few days until I have final news (its my DDs 3rd birthday tomorrow so Im trying to ignore it all as much as possible).

Waitinghoping.
    So sorry to hear I hope the hospital scan was wrong and you still have a bub in there with a strong heart beat!! Have a good couple of days and good luck on wednesday

Thanks
    Reviews

Waiting I'm so sorry I hope bub is just hiding away in there!
    Nila omg how exciting! And scary haha! Internals can definitely cause bleeding too.

Welcome Bond girl!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to FelH For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (26-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Yeah I'm very scared about the idea of twin but dh is super excited and is like yay I always wanted twins!! I have been reading that in pregnancy with multiples it's most likely to have spotting so that's reassuring to a certain extent will go the gp on Wednesday and see what to do next besides having another scan at 8 weeks
    How is everyone today?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    Ok so the verdict is it's still to early to see the heartbeat but the guy did see yolk sacs and stuff and did I mention plural!!! There were 2 sacks but will have to repeat The test in 2 weeks as im not 6+2 but 5+5 ...can I ask is it normal to bleed a little after these exams?
    Ohh wow congratulations , how exciting !! Hoping everything goes well for you

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Exciting Nila!

Waiting hoping: I'm hoping for and thinking of u xx