Closed Thread
Page 94 of 154 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, Hope you are all doing well & growing beautiful little babies

Can I ask a question about morning sickness medication? Just wondering at what point would a doctor usually prescribe Maxalon for nausea? I am feeling constant nausea, all day & night, I am throwing up 2-3 times every day.

PS: I actually have some Maxalon (from some stomach bug) in the cupboard at home but I don't feel right taking it unless I've spoken to my GP (which won't be until sometime tomorrow)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies,

just popping in to let you know I think I might be leaving you all soon, things arent looking good here. Clinic rang this morning, my levels have dropped from 38000 on Fri to 30800 on sat morning, so it seems that the empty sac we saw on the ultrasound could be correct. I should be 7w2d today. the clinic is still holding some hope that the ultrasound done at the hospital was a crap quality one, and they are wondering if because the hospital did the testing that their tests could have been done at different levels/ amounts so they said their is still a glimmer of hope but I am preparing myself for the worst case scenario. Will find out for sure at my scan on Wed.

Until then, good luck to everyone having scans etc, Im going to stay away from bubhub for a few days until I have final news (its my DDs 3rd birthday tomorrow so Im trying to ignore it all as much as possible).

Waitinghoping.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Hi ladies,

just popping in to let you know I think I might be leaving you all soon, things arent looking good here. Clinic rang this morning, my levels have dropped from 38000 on Fri to 30800 on sat morning, so it seems that the empty sac we saw on the ultrasound could be correct. I should be 7w2d today. the clinic is still holding some hope that the ultrasound done at the hospital was a crap quality one, and they are wondering if because the hospital did the testing that their tests could have been done at different levels/ amounts so they said their is still a glimmer of hope but I am preparing myself for the worst case scenario. Will find out for sure at my scan on Wed.

Until then, good luck to everyone having scans etc, Im going to stay away from bubhub for a few days until I have final news (its my DDs 3rd birthday tomorrow so Im trying to ignore it all as much as possible).

Waitinghoping.
    Oh waiting you have made me cry. I have everything crossed for you that your little bean is still hanging in. I will be thinking of you and I hope your Dd has a fantastic birthday.
    Thinking of you oxo
    Lea

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Blonde Assassin View Post
    Hi ladies, Hope you are all doing well & growing beautiful little babies

Can I ask a question about morning sickness medication? Just wondering at what point would a doctor usually prescribe Maxalon for nausea? I am feeling constant nausea, all day & night, I am throwing up 2-3 times every day.

PS: I actually have some Maxalon (from some stomach bug) in the cupboard at home but I don't feel right taking it unless I've spoken to my GP (which won't be until sometime tomorrow)
    My GP prescribed Maxalon straight away (at 6 weeks) but it didn't even take the edge off so I was prescribed Zofran when I got back from my overseas trip at 10 weeks. That one was a little harder to get (endless questions from the GP) but, it helped me function again and actually eat some!

If I were you and I had Maxolon in the cupboard I would be swallowing one right about now but if you don't feel comfortable doing that then you may just have to wait until your appt with your GP tomorrow. Just remember though that Maxalon is considered a category A medication so it's perfectly safe for you to take while pregnant. You don't have to suffer

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

Blonde Assassin  (27-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Waitinghoping.
    I hope for the best possible outcome for you all waiting. I really hope your little bean in there was just hiding

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Hi ladies,

Waitinghoping.
    I hope your little bean is alright in there. Happy birthday for DD for tomorrow. I hope you get a good outcome on Wednesday. Will be thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews

Ok so the verdict is it's still to early to see the heartbeat but the guy did see yolk sacs and stuff and did I mention plural!!! There were 2 sacks but will have to repeat The test in 2 weeks as im not 6+2 but 5+5 ...can I ask is it normal to bleed a little after these exams?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    Ok so the verdict is it's still to early to see the heartbeat but the guy did see yolk sacs and stuff and did I mention plural!!! There were 2 sacks but will have to repeat The test in 2 weeks as im not 6+2 but 5+5 ...can I ask is it normal to bleed a little after these exams?
    I did pick up on the plural. Wow. Hopefully you see two nice strong heartbeats in two weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    Oh my goodness TWINS??? Congratulations Nila! What an lovely surprise huh?

If you had an internal, which I assume you did, then yes it would be normal to bleed a little afterwards. The wand may have disrupted your sensitive cervix

Thanks
    Reviews

Well I'm hoping for at least one but that makes the chances a little higher