Closed Thread
Page 9 of 154 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ultrasound put me at 7w0d, so a day out from what I thought (7w1d). New due date of 13th June!
    Next hurdle...12-week scan at end of November. You already booked in Button?

Thanks
    Reviews
    not yet - have one in a weeks time (well next tuesday) where i will be 7w5d to make the doctor happy about being out by a week from LMP - gosh you would think Obgyns especially would understand that not all girsl ovulate on cd14!
    when is your 12 week scan?
    It is 4am and im on the couch eating breakfast - im starving and couldnt sleep!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Hi all! Congrats on the pregnancies mind if I join? I'm not quite ready for DIG.

J37 awesome news on the scan. Fingers crossed the morning sickness settles a bit.

Button - my experience at my 1st scan I was measuring behind by 4 days compared to where I thought I was. At my next scan I was exactly where I thought I was not measuring behind and the scans were 10 days apart. I was like u and a bit worried but my Ob told me variations by a week can be standard depending on cycles etc. fingers crossed he is being overly cautious for u.

Eko - hi glad everything is going well I remember you from our spring weightless challenge!

Afm I'm 28 and hubby is 29 we are 9 weeks 2 days with our first. I had some early spotting which was a bit scary but things r progressing well. Have had some ms but seems to hv settled a bit this week.

:-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Hi everyone...
    I graduated from TTC not wanting to move... I'm hoping I can join you here?? So happy to see familiar names now utd!!

I'm 17 weeks now, where did that time go?? In one way it has dragged a little though, esp with lovely 'all bl**dy day' sickness. I still have snippets but thankfully it has settled. I haven't put on any weight because of it, but it's better than losing heaps of kgs and being hospitalised like some women.

So congrats to you all!! First trimester is a little scary, esp if you had spotting (I did) or measuring behind (I was a week out) But it's all good now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    welcome sages and mylittlestar - great to have you here! I also find it hard to get into the DIG's!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Sages and Mylittlestar.

What are DIG's?

I went to GP today for B/T for confirmation so should have results tomorrow though he did say with positive tests at home I didn't really need the B/T. Quite fortunate that I had an appointment as have been feeling really unwell since last night with cough, sore ear and through, tight chest and breathing difficulty (like asthma) and turns out I have a chest infection so no work for me today.

Have been having nausea in the evening last 4 or so days not sure if thats connected to pregnancy or chest infection lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by button2012 View Post
    not yet - have one in a weeks time (well next tuesday) where i will be 7w5d to make the doctor happy about being out by a week from LMP - gosh you would think Obgyns especially would understand that not all girsl ovulate on cd14!
    when is your 12 week scan?
    It is 4am and im on the couch eating breakfast - im starving and couldnt sleep!
    12-week scan on Wednesday 28th November at 0800. Don't know if I can wait 5 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just have a question, I know when pregnant it is important to eat regular healthy meals, is this right from the start? Being unwell at the moment I am not inclined to eat and am wondering if having soup is ok or if I should try and eat a meal?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Nothing unhealthy about soup hope you feel better soon!

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mrstuilawa For This Useful Post:

ToniS  (25-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks just wanted to make sure it is enough as I really don't want to eat anything. I also have to eat regular meals because of medication so guess I will be forcing myself to eat.