Closed Thread
Page 89 of 154 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by k17 View Post
    Woo just had to share cos I think the ladies in the ttc threads will be getting annoyed at me by now. But shocked at the conception windows as I'm only 12 dpo

Sent from my HTC One XL using BubHub
    I might be wrong, but I think it's calculated from day 1 of your last period. Congratulations! I hope I get one of these soon

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woo just had to share cos I think the ladies in the ttc threads will be getting annoyed at me by now. But shocked at the conception windows as I'm only 12 dpo

That is impressive for 12DPO. It just goes to show how much variation there is in bhCG levels between women in early pregnancy. I saw your FRER at 11DPO and thought that was a cracker too. In most cases, the CB Digital doesn't detect pregnancy until about 15-16DPO.
    I love HPT photos...never get bored with them! You might want to delete your "waiting to test" ticker, because you failed with that !
    J x.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    I might be wrong, but I think it's calculated from day 1 of your last period. Congratulations! I hope I get one of these soon

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    That particular digital gives weeks from ovulation. The instructions with it say that a doctor would say you were two weeks further along than that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Ohhh that's a great test. Don't you get higher hcg numbers if its twins. So maybe it could be 2little beans hanging in ??????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Go ur pain goes away soon Fel!

Huge congrats k17, maybe twins?!

I am feeling crappy today quesy, tired and miserable. Nearly passed out at the butchers just then, better be because my body is flooding with hcg and not a lurgy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loonylea View Post
    Ohhh that's a great test. Don't you get higher hcg numbers if its twins. So maybe it could be 2little beans hanging in ??????
    You do get higher bhCG levels with twins usually, but not always. It's not a reliable predictor.

Thanks
    Reviews
    J - just wanting to ask your advice.....

They did an abdominal scan. There is a sac measuring spot on 7 weeks but she couldnt see anything inside of it. She said it could be because there is no baby (blighted ovum) or because the ultrasound isnt high resolution enough. I asked if they could do a transvaginal, she said no I have to wait until Wed at the IVF clinic (even though I was at the major Womens and Childrens hospital at the time.....GRRRRR). So 3 hours later Ive been sent away with still no answer. Is it too early to see anything via abdominal or should I be preparing myself for bad news. (I have a gut feeling its going to be the 2nd one.....) Im going nuts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    J - just wanting to ask your advice.....

They did an abdominal scan. There is a sac measuring spot on 7 weeks but she couldnt see anything inside of it. She said it could be because there is no baby (blighted ovum) or because the ultrasound isnt high resolution enough. I asked if they could do a transvaginal, she said no I have to wait until Wed at the IVF clinic (even though I was at the major Womens and Childrens hospital at the time.....GRRRRR). So 3 hours later Ive been sent away with still no answer. Is it too early to see anything via abdominal or should I be preparing myself for bad news. (I have a gut feeling its going to be the 2nd one.....) Im going nuts.
    At 7 weeks, it is very difficult to see anything on transabdominal U/S. When I had my 7-week scan, the Radiologist had a quick look with the abdominal scanner, couldn't see anything, then stuck the vaginal probe in and voila...sac with baby and a heartbeat.
    So I am left wondering why they even bothered with a transabdominal scan...was it done in Radiology or just in ED with an old scanner perhaps?
    I am sorry they stuffed you about.
    J x.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It was done in the Womens Assessment Centre - the deal with pregnant women all the time, its their job!! The IVF clinic even said (twice!) that if I have any concerns to go straight there. They have transvaginal facilities in the hospital, she wouldnt refer me though. I cant believe it personally.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    That is impressive for 12DPO. It just goes to show how much variation there is in bhCG levels between women in early pregnancy. I saw your FRER at 11DPO and thought that was a cracker too. In most cases, the CB Digital doesn't detect pregnancy until about 15-16DPO.
    I love HPT photos...never get bored with them! You might want to delete your "waiting to test" ticker, because you failed with that !
    J x.
    Haha yes I have Nooo self control obviously! I was surprised that the digital worked at 12dpo was all prepared for it to be a negative. In a way I glad I tested yesterday and today it has put my mind at ease...... Just have to get through to the 12 week mark

As for twins......... I will deal with what I have been given but I Recon it will take me the whole 8.5 months to get used to the idea lol

Channy and waiting I'm sorry to herlar u guys are in limbo land it absolutely sux the 3/4 days I had to wait to have an u/s after my bleeding was absolute he'll! Fingerscrossed for u both its good news :-D