Closed Thread
Page 75 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    I think it might be time to go somewhere else! or just give it a break for a little bit! I went for Indian food at our regular place and the food was just not as good as it normally is so we are taking a break from that one and going to our other favourite Indian place
    I think so too so disappointing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=loonylea;6917161]Sitting at the endo office waiting to see her. I hope she has good news (re tsh levels) and a bit worried about my hashimoto's and what affect it can /will have on bubs???? So dam confused. I called the hospital to make appt and the midwife was saying I'm a high risk pregnancy because of having it?

hi looney - just today i was caring for a lady in labour who had an underactive thyroid. she was certainly not high risk! she just had to have her tsh regularly monitored in pregnancy. as far as I am aware it has no effect on bubs.

Thanks
    Reviews

[QUOTE=button2012;6918173]
    Quote Originally Posted by loonylea View Post
    Sitting at the endo office waiting to see her. I hope she has good news (re tsh levels) and a bit worried about my hashimoto's and what affect it can /will have on bubs???? So dam confused. I called the hospital to make appt and the midwife was saying I'm a high risk pregnancy because of having it?

hi looney - just today i was caring for a lady in labour who had an underactive thyroid. she was certainly not high risk! she just had to have her tsh regularly monitored in pregnancy. as far as I am aware it has no effect on bubs.
    Thanks I have been worried just coz this is almost like a first pregnancy coz I dont know what to expect. i didn't have any problems with DD&DS.
    Thanks for helping reassure me😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I hope you feel better soon Toni. I get migraines and have no idea how I'll cope if I get one while pregnant. Guess I'll just have to deal with it.

AFM, my constant hunger has disappeared, and has been replaced with no appetite at all.
    I found once I cooled down and could sleep I felt better when I woke up, but it wasn't a bad one this time so no idea what I will do if I get a bad one.

Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    ToniS - hope your migraine got better. I get migraines too, it sucks. Are you in Adelaide? Its been bloody hot here today!!!

Channy I hope you can get some answers soon

Nila - Fx your bubby is nice and happy in there. The continuous bleeding must be really stressful for you!!

Im doing ok, 6w3d today. Just still REALLY tired and waves of nausea throughout the day. 2 weeks today till my first scan and Im going NUTS waiting!! Booked in with the OB I had with DD1, first appt at 10w3d. just realised today I still havent got a referral so need to get that from the GP.

Question (not sure if anyone can answer it!!) I Would like to tell people at Xmas but we probably wont have had the 12 week scan yet cos ill be 12 weeks on the 29th Dec. Not sure how its going to work as most places will probably close down over Xmas / New Years? I wonder if I can pre-book early?? Or do I have to wait until I have the referral from the Ob?? Hmmmmmmm
    Nope I am in Townsville, its been about 32C with 80+% humidity, blegh!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by calicocat View Post
    Hi ladies!
    I hope you are all doing well and pregnancy is being kind to you.
    Is it ok if I join you all?
    I got my BFP today at 11dpo (around about) and am still a little bit in shock.
    I'm waiting to tell DP til I get home from work tonight, eeeep!
    Hoping it's all still real tomorrow, I'll book in to see my GP next week to confirm.
    I'm sure this has been asked before but how long did you wait before telling close family?
    Congrats cali!!!!!!! Welcome to the thread!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chocciequeen For This Useful Post:

calicocat  (20-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

I have a question mainly for J I guess - with the prolapsed uterus, as the uterus grows with the baby should the prolapse disappear? If so about what week and if it doesn't will that mean its something else?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by FelH View Post
    Omg the stupid manager that works at the bar where we go to trivia gave me Canadian club with ale when I asked for ginger ale I drank some!
    I wouldn't worry too much I quite often take mouthfuls of DH beer!! Towards the end of my last pregnancy I would have a mid strength if I felt like one. Even my doctor said I was at a function to have a couple of glasses of wine if I wanted to!
    It's only excessive drinking that can cause defects in my opinion, but it is better to be safe than sorry!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chocciequeen For This Useful Post:

mylittlesurprise  (21-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks so much for the welcomes
    I told DP the news tonight and he was completely stunned and started to well up, it was gorgeous.
    I look forward to getting to know you all.
    Nila I hope your bub starts behaving soon and your journey gets a lot easier.

Thanks
    Reviews

Aww that's sweet Cali! I hope u have a smooth first tri!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chocciequeen For This Useful Post:

calicocat  (20-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Cali and congrats on your BFP glad your DP is happy

Just a question, if you are scratched by a cat enough to draw blood should you be worried or only if it gets infected? Wish I didn't have a black cat who insists on sleeping in the middle of the hallway in the dark.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

calicocat  (20-11-2012)