Closed Thread
Page 64 of 154 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Great news on all the scans!!! I'm so jealous I still have to wait another 2 1/2 weeks!!

Nasal bone present is a good thing, nasal bone missing can signify some conditions (can't remember which ones off hand, J is good for that!!

J - hope u r feeling ok today?
    I am actually eating/craving fruit salad at the moment!! If it stays down over next few hours, I will be thrilled.
    Yesterday I vomited EVERYTHING I ate. It was gross!

Let me re-iterate again and again...please wait until at least 7 weeks for your first scan. Given the variation between us in ovulation, the LMP is just convention. Just to avoid the anxiety. 6w3d is way too risky. Summon all strength, and wait until 7 weeks. You will be so glad you did.

J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    aww yeah your right, ill cancel it and be patient..
    im just so nervous!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

OMG this thread is moving fast... sorry for lack of posting between ex issues being sick and moving I have had a hectic couple weeks but seem to be catching up slowly

Have way too much info to catch up on to do personals im sorry but hope every ones scans are going well

As for the couple questions I always said wasnt going to find out the sex of the baby but because I am stressing out about doing this alone that I have changed my mind as I want to be 100% organised with everything before the baby comes so want to decorate the room bfeore baby arrives

Christmas this year was meant to be in New york but because of my little surprise I have cancelled the trip to save me some money and put towards baby stuff so will be going to a gathering at my aunties house on xmas day and a friends house for xmas eve

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mylittlesurprise View Post
    Hi All,

OMG this thread is moving fast... sorry for lack of posting between ex issues being sick and moving I have had a hectic couple weeks but seem to be catching up slowly

Have way too much info to catch up on to do personals im sorry but hope every ones scans are going well

As for the couple questions I always said wasnt going to find out the sex of the baby but because I am stressing out about doing this alone that I have changed my mind as I want to be 100% organised with everything before the baby comes so want to decorate the room bfeore baby arrives

Christmas this year was meant to be in New york but because of my little surprise I have cancelled the trip to save me some money and put towards baby stuff so will be going to a gathering at my aunties house on xmas day and a friends house for xmas eve
    There is nothing wrong with being organize I found with my past pregnancies I bonded much better as soon as I found it because they stopped being its and became my boys and I gave them names and it fitted all so well! Sorry you have to go through on your own but at least this way you don't have to share!

Afm I am feeling guilty as I just cheated on my diet! I was craving a fatty burger and I got it but now I'm not do sure it was a good idea! I really need to try harder! I am still a poas addict I don't know why but I need to test and see those 2 lines on that stick! I never did that with my other pregnancies but this one I'm scared ****less I can't even begin to imagine how my life will be with 3!
    Anyways hope everyone is having a good day

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nila For This Useful Post:

mylittlesurprise  (17-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies,

Just checking in quickly landed back in Karratha an hour or so ago! Been a crazy few days and need to rest already haha!
    Good to hear about ur scan dream girl!
    I have nothing to report, brought my first pair of maternity shorts while in Perth and so much better than the ones I was wearing, I need to drag out my other maternity clothes but seems so hard to find time to do anything these days!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chocciequeen For This Useful Post:

dream girl  (16-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Let me re-iterate again and again...please wait until at least 7 weeks for your first scan. Given the variation between us in ovulation, the LMP is just convention. Just to avoid the anxiety. 6w3d is way too risky. Summon all strength, and wait until 7 weeks. You will be so glad you did.

J.[/QUOTE]

I agree! I ovulated a week late, so first scan when I should have been 6 weeks, we only saw the sac and fetal pole, no heartbeat. The next week, a perfect heartbeat.
    Even tho I was pretty sure I ovulated late, I still had that doubt in my mind for a week.

Better to wait, even tho it's hard & tempting to go sooner!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MyLittleStar View Post

J.
    I agree! I ovulated a week late, so first scan when I should have been 6 weeks, we only saw the sac and fetal pole, no heartbeat. The next week, a perfect heartbeat.
    Even tho I was pretty sure I ovulated late, I still had that doubt in my mind for a week.

Better to wait, even tho it's hard & tempting to go sooner![/QUOTE]

I know exactly when I ovulated coz I was temping and using opks. I think fertility friend marked o a day late tho so I'd only be out a day if anything.
    But I'm going to wait. Ill be 7 weeks when I see my ob

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I know exactly when I ovulated too. My ob booked my first appointment when I'll be only 6+5.

Thanks
    Reviews

I fell pregnant the first month I didnt use OPKs... go figure!
    Good luck for your scans x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    There is nothing wrong with being organize I found with my past pregnancies I bonded much better as soon as I found it because they stopped being its and became my boys and I gave them names and it fitted all so well! Sorry you have to go through on your own but at least this way you don't have to share!

Afm I am feeling guilty as I just cheated on my diet! I was craving a fatty burger and I got it but now I'm not do sure it was a good idea! I really need to try harder! I am still a poas addict I don't know why but I need to test and see those 2 lines on that stick! I never did that with my other pregnancies but this one I'm scared ****less I can't even begin to imagine how my life will be with 3!
    Anyways hope everyone is having a good day
    thanks nila :-)

I have only being craving fatty foods :-( I have tried to be good but do cave but find that It takes away my all day nausea so if I do eat one I eatva small one and very good for rest of day fruit yoghurt etc :-)

I poas from 4 weeks till 6 weeks still couldn't believe it but the line got darker :-) then had to stop myself lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub