Closed Thread
Page 62 of 154 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    As a doctor, a caring and humane doctor, I am feeling very unloved tonight.
    In all professions there are good and bad, I have had a few fantastic doctors and a few shockers. As others have said it is easy to see you would be one of those fantastic doctors who really try to help their patients and give them the best care possible. You really are loved and appreciated by us here on bubhub and I hope by your RL patients as well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

J37  (16-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a 3 day weekend this weekend, tomorrow I am going out for dinner with friends and Saturday night I am going to a Wine and Cheese Night with fundraising raffle raising funds for a friend of DP who fell off her balcony earlier this year and is now a quad and needing to raise some money. We also donated some of our timber products to the auction so hoping for a good night. Sunday I have market and DP goes away for 5 days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Augh night nausea is back...

Thanks
    Reviews

I did 'shared care' my last pregnancy and looovvveed my gp!

Half way now.... new symptom, eczema, just before my romantic weekend beach getaway... I must admit, I have still not got that burst of energy everyone talks about getting in the 2nd trimester...maybe tomorrow!

I had a little vomit in my car last week, but other than that, no more nausea really.

I feel for you girls going through 'morning' sickness, hope it turns around for you soon.

Thanks
    Reviews

I don't really have anything planned I have a couple of cakes to do so technically it's a very busy weekend!
    Monday I start the Michele bridges 12 week body transformation program. I might have dinner with my parents tomorrow night but will see.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MyLittleStar View Post
    I did 'shared care' my last pregnancy and looovvveed my gp!

Half way now.... new symptom, eczema, just before my romantic weekend beach getaway... I must admit, I have still not got that burst of energy everyone talks about getting in the 2nd trimester...maybe tomorrow!

I had a little vomit in my car last week, but other than that, no more nausea really.

I feel for you girls going through 'morning' sickness, hope it turns around for you soon.
    Agggh the eczema has got me too! It's torture do you usually suffer from it? I get it on my hands but not as bad as it is now, I was up all night scratching!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi all

How are we today?

Toni - so sorry about your friend that would be truly devastating. With the constipation/runs are you takin extra fibre? J may know more but sometimes the runs can be the excess because your body isn't clearing a blockage? Otherwise it may just be our good old friend progesterone.

Nila glad things have settled.

J - you are a very respected member of our group and bubhub we love having your advice.

Mylittlestar- vomiting in the car is no fun at all. Hope the skin settles

Ftm - did you tell all your family and friends? Must be so exciting

AFM after waiting over an hour yest we had our scan. The lady before us had complications and I felt very sorry for her. Apparently the baby did not cooperate and they were quite stressed when they came out. My Dh was not happy as he was so late but I kept thinking if something was not right i would want the dr to spend extra time with us. It was so beautiful seeing our bubba. Loved every second.
    Bub is looking healthy and happy and very active. Did not stop wriggling the whole time.

J- We didn't have the bloods done for genetic abnormalities but from the scan we came up as low risk. We didn't wait for the report but the neural fold was .114 from memory which the dr said was great.

We are off to tell family and friends this weekend so excited

:-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by FelH View Post
    Agggh the eczema has got me too! It's torture do you usually suffer from it? I get it on my hands but not as bad as it is now, I was up all night scratching!
    Not really, a little bit here and there. I've got it the exact same spot as last time I was preg, on my chin, nice and obvious! Guess it's all the hormones running around my body...

This pregnancy hasn't given me that 'I feel so beautiful' feeling like it did with dd. It's hard to feel beautiful with vomit, eczema and bags under my eyes haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

ToniS I hope the time goes fast for you! My dh is overseas for two weeks, I am nearly one week down he comes back Saturday week. I am mostly sad because he won't be here for my scan next week

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

That's great news Sage!

Our baby's nuchal fold was 1.44mm at 13 weeks. They put my risk as 1:2391
    Also on my report (just reading it again) it says nasal bone present, what does that signify?