Page 59 of 154 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck for your scan today SageS

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck on your scan today Sage although I'm sure it'll be great! Enjoy the movements bubs makes

Choccie how lucky are you?? Sounds divine .. enjoy your time away

Lilpetal, totally hear you about time dragging on. I was lucky in that we were overseas from week 6-8 so it went quickly for me but I can only imagine what it's like I agree that being MS is a sign of a growing bub so that thought makes it bearable. If Maxolon isn't cutting it for you try Zofran. It's expensive but you can get the generic version for half the price. Zofran saved me because I was sooo sick I wanted to die some days With Zofran I was finally able to start eating again.

I'm still on a high after the scan yesterday. It's feel so much more real now
    Morning sickness is gone and sinuses are starting to clear up some. Well at least sneezing 50 times a day is down to a minimum so that's a plus!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Good luck on your scan today Sage although I'm sure it'll be great! Enjoy the movements bubs makes

Choccie how lucky are you?? Sounds divine .. enjoy your time away

Lilpetal, totally hear you about time dragging on. I was lucky in that we were overseas from week 6-8 so it went quickly for me but I can only imagine what it's like I agree that being MS is a sign of a growing bub so that thought makes it bearable. If Maxolon isn't cutting it for you try Zofran. It's expensive but you can get the generic version for half the price. Zofran saved me because I was sooo sick I wanted to die some days With Zofran I was finally able to start eating again.

I'm still on a high after the scan yesterday. It's feel so much more real now
    Morning sickness is gone and sinuses are starting to clear up some. Well at least sneezing 50 times a day is down to a minimum so that's a plus!
    If you don't mind sharing, what were your risk ratios for Down's, NTDs, Trisomy 18? They usuallly tell you 30 mins post scan.
    J.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Oh my gosh! Ladies I'm freaking out a little here...

I've had a horrible chest infection for almost 2 weeks now. The coughing fits were seeming unending so I went to a chemist on the way home yesterday & asked what was safe during pregnancy. She gave me a choice of Duro-Tuss or Robitussin. She said some people get tired from Duro-Tuss so I obviously chose Robitussin. I went to my local chemist this morning & asked her (just for another opinion) & she said Robitussin is not safe - it can cause birth defects!! What?! I've had 3 doses of it & I'm only 5 weeks + 4 days - will everything be okay?! I'm one of those people who doesn't even drink caffeine while pregnant so feeling really scared now!

Sent from my Transformer TF101G using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    If you don't mind sharing, what were your risk ratios for Down's, NTDs, Trisomy 18? They usuallly tell you 30 mins post scan.
    J.
    I didn't wait around for the report as it was going to take hours but I was told before the scan that downs for my age was a 1 in 300 chance. After the scan he said my chances had gone from 1 in 300 to 1 in 900. The rest I won't know until the report is completed and my blood results are in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Good luck with your scan Sage.

No ms for me yet, but probably a bit early.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Blonde Assassin View Post
    Oh my gosh! Ladies I'm freaking out a little here...

I've had a horrible chest infection for almost 2 weeks now. The coughing fits were seeming unending so I went to a chemist on the way home yesterday & asked what was safe during pregnancy. She gave me a choice of Duro-Tuss or Robitussin. She said some people get tired from Duro-Tuss so I obviously chose Robitussin. I went to my local chemist this morning & asked her (just for another opinion) & she said Robitussin is not safe - it can cause birth defects!! What?! I've had 3 doses of it & I'm only 5 weeks + 4 days - will everything be okay?! I'm one of those people who doesn't even drink caffeine while pregnant so feeling really scared now!

This is the exact reason why pharmacists pee me off! They usually have zero idea of what they are talking about !

You just freaked out for nothing you poor thing. Robitussin is fine to take. This was taken from a medical website:

Condition
    Safe Medications to Take During Pregnancy*
    Allergy Antihistamines including:
    Chlorpheniramine (Chlor-Trimeton, Efidac, Teldrin)
    Diphenhydramine (Benadryl)
    Loratadine (Alavert, Claritin, Loradamed, Tavist ND Allergy)
    Cold and Flu Halls*, Robitussin, Romilar, Trind-DM, Vicks Cough Syrup
    Saline nasal drops or spray
    Actifed, Dristan, Neosynephrine*, Sudafed
    Tylenol (acetaminophen) or Tylenol Cold
    Warm salt/water gargle

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Ohh thank-you hun! So much stress over nothing then! We really do need to be careful with these chemists! I would have called my doctor but she only works part time & won't be available until Tuesday X

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm in sydney and would love the name of that place

Thanks
    Reviews

That was meant to quote you FTM! ^ stupid phone lol