Closed Thread
Page 56 of 154 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nila!!! Treat yourself to something special to make you feel better. The crazy pregnancy hormones are probably not helping.

How are you going otherwise?

Yesterday I got hit with the nausea pretty bad and today I just feel yuck! Trying some ginger tea at the moment to see if it helps at all... Only 2 more days till my scan Friday morning! I just really want to see our bubs heartbeat so I can relax a little. I've decided that maybe it's worse to have so much information cause reading some of the sad posts on here have just sent me into a bit of panic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    Thanks lil smurfy how far along are you?
    I'm 4w 5d. How about you?
    Last edited by Lil Smurfy; 14-11-2012 at 12:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Sorry, double post

Thanks
    Reviews
    otherwise all is good, the bleeding stopped so thats good, i get waves of nausea but nothing major and i go to the toilet constantly!
    How exciting dream girl i hope all goes well friday!
    im 4w 3d

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi all!! Sorry have been busy the last few days! Just landed in Perth as I'm traveling for work so have some time to kill while in the taxi!
    It's great to get away sometimes even though it is for work, DH and dd just have to manage without me

As for the other topics ...
    We aren't finding out the gender this time as its not our first, I feel for ur first everyone wants to know and I certainly did to be organized but now it doesn't matter so much so we are waiting!!
    Christmas for us is being spent in Nz. We leave on the 10th December and are there for a month, first time I'm having a Xmas at home in 6 years, I'm super excited but not so excited I won't be able to drink lol!!

Can't do personals on my phone but I hope everyone having scans this week are good results!

When do we have to hve the next scan after the 12w one? Is it 20w?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Just wanted to say that in the vast majority of women, the heart-beat is not visible until 6w2d at the earliest. Therefore, to avoid unnecessary anxiety, try to organise the scan closer to 7 weeks. So FelH, I would wait a few more days...better to have a reliable result than the stress of having to be re-scanned and worrying yourself sick.

I actually had another scan late today, given my history of early pregnancy loss. All was fine! 10w0d today, HR 174, and it was moving about like a party-girl/boy!! Definitely 2 arms, 2 legs, one head! So very pleased. Next hurdle is NT scan at 12w, so not too long.

We will definitely want to know gender at 20w scan...I want to finally sort out Oscar's old baby clothes! I don't really have a preference (or a choice!), but still want to know.

J.
    J thats great that u had another scan and all is well! I am desperate for another scan but know I am just going to have to wait another 2 weeks and 2 days! agh! i would love to try a doppler at work but know that if i cant find the heart beat i will totally freak! this is torture!

Thanks
    Reviews

Choccie, I think the next one is at 20 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    we are not going to find out the gender - i have always wanted a surprise! DH would like to find out but i have convinced him otherwise! i dont mind what we are having i just feel blessed to be pregnant!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All - just updating... still brown spotting, it's constant but not much, if that makes sense. I had a BT on Monday and the results were 3704 and had another this morning (so about 48 hours) and it was 6000. I am 5w4d so I was hoping it would have doubled, but it hasn't. I just have a bad feeling about it and I can't shake it

Dream girl - good luck with your scan on Friday, I am sure you will see a nice strong heartbeat!

J - Yay for another good scan! Not long now and that 12 weeks will be here and hopefully your MS will settle.

Button - It always feels like we are waiting for something, even after the TWW finishes... Good luck with the scan, I hope the next 2 weeks fly by for you!

Nila - Good to hear everything has settled down, hopefully the rest of the pregnancy is smooth sailing... it's funny sometimes the nausea can be reasurring, I am hoping to feel sick soon because then I know something might be going good.

Choccie - Sounds like a fun Christmas break! We were meant to be going to NZ as well (my partner is from there) but plans fell through due to work... hopefully we will get there early next year though.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to swizzly555 For This Useful Post:

dream girl  (14-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by swizzly555 View Post
    Hi All - just updating... still brown spotting, it's constant but not much, if that makes sense. I had a BT on Monday and the results were 3704 and had another this morning (so about 48 hours) and it was 6000. I am 5w4d so I was hoping it would have doubled, but it hasn't. I just have a bad feeling about it and I can't shake it

Dream girl - good luck with your scan on Friday, I am sure you will see a nice strong heartbeat!

J - Yay for another good scan! Not long now and that 12 weeks will be here and hopefully your MS will settle.

Button - It always feels like we are waiting for something, even after the TWW finishes... Good luck with the scan, I hope the next 2 weeks fly by for you!

Nila - Good to hear everything has settled down, hopefully the rest of the pregnancy is smooth sailing... it's funny sometimes the nausea can be reasurring, I am hoping to feel sick soon because then I know something might be going good.

Choccie - Sounds like a fun Christmas break! We were meant to be going to NZ as well (my partner is from there) but plans fell through due to work... hopefully we will get there early next year though.
    Swizzly, the bhCG doubles anywhere from 24-72 hours, so your results actually sound pretty good! When I had my last miscarriage, my levels were around the pathetic 160 mark. Yours are in the 1000s!

Thanks for everyone's well wishes re: my scan yesterday. I had to wait an hour at the Clinic, so my anxiety levels rose quite high, but it was worth it in the end.

Nila, to answer your question, Oscar is almost 2.5 years. He will be 3 a few days after my EDD!

I have made it to 2.30pm today without vomiting, so perhaps things are looking up MS-wise!

Keep posting everyone; I need to know everyone is OK.

J x.