Closed Thread
Page 5 of 154 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    More vomiting...blargh! So violent that made my nose bleed!
    When did you start being sick?

I have had nausea since last Sunday but havent been sick yet thou sure it is about to hit me as only 5 weeks..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Apparently MS usually comes around 6wk. Some do not get MS at all though - I think I have read that up to 25% of pregnant ladies do not get sick at all.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

I adjusted wanted to let the ladies suffering bad MS know that I have recently started taking blackmores MS tablets and feel like a different person! I've gone from spewing 6-7 times a day to 2-3 and its dramatically cut back the all day nausea too. I was trying so hard to stick it out but after I spewed so hard I burst a blood vessel in my eye I gave in lol
    Best of luck everyone!!

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mrstuilawa For This Useful Post:

J37  (21-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have no doubt I will get MS as i suffer really bad nausea usually.

6 weeks hey so i will live this week up then in case it comes in full force next week LOL Thanks for advice mrstuilawa I will look that up...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by button2012 View Post
    oh my gosh J you poor thing. r u keeping in enough fluids? we often have girls on our antenatal ward for IVT and they look so sick we all feel so sorry for them

Just a question, when do the sore boobs and sore nipples usually go away or do they stay sore the whole pregnancy. Mine have been sore from 4.5weeks and still sore but I dont want to freak out if they suddenly are fine one day!

3 more sleeps until the scan. Terrified!

oh and I think the progesterne pessaries have given me thrush! Im going to call the obgyn to see what to do tomorrow.
    I went to Cabrini ED Thursday night for some IVT and IV ondansetron. The vomiting really only started at the 6-weeks-mark, so just recently. I am not eating, just sipping fluids...which I don't feel like doing! I was sick until 12 weeks with Oscar, but every pregnancy is different. I am taking ondansetron wafers, but I will try the Blackmores preparation the lady mentioned.

The tender boobsicles don't last for that long, from memory, but there are a lot of delightful "normal" physiological changes which await us yet. One's areola turn almost black, and become massive!!! This is in preparation for feeding, obviously.

Button, I cannot even think of next Wednesday's scan, or I will cry. I will cry on Wednesday morning until it's over, but I have my sister to protect me!! I will be thinking of you too.

3 more sleeps!

J.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

I can't wait to join this thread but just wanted to add my 2 cents on the MS. I carried a container of digestive biscuits when I was pregnant and had half of one every half hour or hour. It worked a treat for me. I had MS from 4 wks too so I feel your pain J. Didn't make it past 8 wks with the pregnancy so I know I'm in for way worse when I am lucky enough to see a pregnancy through.

Good luck with the scans ladies - ill be thinking of you!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mylittlesurprise View Post
    I have no doubt I will get MS as i suffer really bad nausea usually.

6 weeks hey so i will live this week up then in case it comes in full force next week LOL Thanks for advice mrstuilawa I will look that up...
    Enjoy it while you can, my morning sickness kicked in just after 5 weeks and gets worse every week! (currently 8 weeks)

I hear a dry cracker (my grandma suggested Saos) before getting out of bed helps, my problem is I usually wake up and have about thirty seconds to get to the toilet!

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mrstuilawa For This Useful Post:

mylittlesurprise  (21-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am off to the dr today. Very nervous! Based on when I think I ovulated I am only 3+6 weeks. This morning I have cramping but only mild so trying not to panic. AF was due today. I would have waited longer to see e GP but my DH is bugging me about it plus I have a sore ear and think I might have an ear infection.

BTW - anyone else going to the gym while pregnant? I usually go 4 times a week for an hour each time and do cross trainer, bike and some light weights. I have lost 8 kilos over the past few months and want to stay as healthy as possible but not sure if it's safe to keepit up. Guess that's anger question for the dr today.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LilPetal View Post
    I am off to the dr today. Very nervous! Based on when I think I ovulated I am only 3+6 weeks. This morning I have cramping but only mild so trying not to panic. AF was due today. I would have waited longer to see e GP but my DH is bugging me about it plus I have a sore ear and think I might have an ear infection.

BTW - anyone else going to the gym while pregnant? I usually go 4 times a week for an hour each time and do cross trainer, bike and some light weights. I have lost 8 kilos over the past few months and want to stay as healthy as possible but not sure if it's safe to keepit up. Guess that's anger question for the dr today.
    good luck today at the Dr's :-)

as far as I know doing similar exercise to what you have been doing is ok to start with as your body is used to it but would need to tone it down later. if you are worried you could do the same just lower intensity workouts don't kettle your heart rate get up to high :-)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by LilPetal View Post
    I have been told it was safe to keep doing as per normal in your 1st trimester. Now that I'm in my 2d trimester, I have been advised to stop running for the sake of my pelvic floor...
    So I have started doing pilates classes (and aqua gym) run by physio so that it is covered by my PHI.

Regarding sore boobs, it went away for me at wk10 but I have read that MS and other annoying symptoms usually goes away by wk16. Hang in there xxx