Closed Thread
Page 49 of 154 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Wow Nila I wouldn't be able to do that and would be off to the hospital emergency!!!! I hope it's a quick two weeks for you!
    Hi everyone else!!! I had such a massive day today had to buy 62 gifts to the value of no more than $50 for work for a mystery gift thing for the party next weekend and it was exhausting!!!! 8 am until 4pm with a lunch stop in between, my feet where kankles and I felt like I was dying lol never ever experience such intense shopping so painful lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Wow Choccie, sounds like a great effort. Hope you got lots of rest when you got home

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

My life seems to have gone into slow motion since finding out I'm pregnant. I'm eagerly awaiting my first appointment and seems like it is taking forever. I keep poas daily just to see those 2 lines (I had some ic's to use up) and to reassure myself that they are still there.

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm still poas too. I had just bought 50 Internet cheapies, I may as well use them!
    Yesterday my bbs stopped hurting so I thought I'd better poas to make sure I'm still utd haha

Thanks
    Reviews

Me too I do one every morning and it's getting darker that's a good sign right?

Thanks
    Reviews

Yep I'd say that's a good sign

Thanks
    Reviews

How's everyone doing this morning?

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm feeling pretty nauseous today but I don't mind. It reminds me that I'm actually pregnant 😃 how are you going? Has the bleeding stopped?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone!

Wow, so much to catch up on! I have been taking care of my mum after a small procedure so have been quite for a while... and then of course my phone died, I thought it was gone for good but I found a nifty little trick on an iPhone forum and brought it back to life, YAY!

Nila, I have everything crossed for you that it was just implantation bleeding and that bubs is getting all snuggly.

I have a question for any other ladies with negative blood types. I have had some brown spotting last night and this morning and I was always told any spotting or bleeding I need to get the Anti-D injection. I was just curious if it applies at such an early stage? I am 5w3d so I am not sure if I still need it? Obviously if I start getting fresh bleeding I will have to go in, but I can only get it at a hospital and I don't really want to sit around if I don't have to. I know they can't scan me at this early stage, we would likely see nothing and it would cause more worry, but I don't know about the injection. Any advice would be great

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm going good Nila. The drive too and from work has just started making me a little queasy.

How are you going?