Closed Thread
Page 4 of 154 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All let me introduce myself,

I am 30 from Adelaide TTC for about 8mths end last year with no luck then things weren't going so well with us so we stopped and went i back on BC... We broke up not that long ago but a case of tonsillitis or maybe gastro stopped BC from working (had them about the same time) and found out i was pregnant last sunday. I am super excited and look forward to chatting to you all was reading through your other thread and you are all so supportive and friendly I had to come say hi

I am 4 weeks and 5 days today had sore boobs and nausea but haven't been sick yet had my blood test done everything is ok except low in vitamin D now just gotta choose a hospital and OBGYN.

I went to my health food store and she has ginger squares and although extremely strong that helped with the nausea that day so may be worth a shot J37... I also have suffered with nausea quite often and drink ginger tea quite regularly too..

Congrats to everyone on their BFP I hope everyone had a great day today I had to stare at the sun through the window whilst I worked...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Awesome thread!! I have missed the TTC boards a fair bit... It's so good to see some names here, J37, Eko, ...
    Huge congratulations on your BFP news!!!!! This are great news, nothing compare to a BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mylittlesurprise View Post
    Hi All let me introduce myself,

I am 30 from Adelaide TTC for about 8mths end last year with no luck then things weren't going so well with us so we stopped and went i back on BC... We broke up not that long ago but a case of tonsillitis or maybe gastro stopped BC from working (had them about the same time) and found out i was pregnant last sunday. I am super excited and look forward to chatting to you all was reading through your other thread and you are all so supportive and friendly I had to come say hi

I am 4 weeks and 5 days today had sore boobs and nausea but haven't been sick yet had my blood test done everything is ok except low in vitamin D now just gotta choose a hospital and OBGYN.

I went to my health food store and she has ginger squares and although extremely strong that helped with the nausea that day so may be worth a shot J37... I also have suffered with nausea quite often and drink ginger tea quite regularly too...

Congrats to everyone on their BFP I hope everyone had a great day today I had to stare at the sun through the window whilst I worked...
    Welcome again. Ginger ale, ginger tea, candied ginger, etc, seems to help with nausea of morning sickness so go for it!!
    If you have just broken up with your partner, will you be going it alone? In any case, we are here for you.
    J x.
    Last edited by J37; 20-10-2012 at 19:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    Woo hoo! I'm glad this thread is here It'll be awesome to see more names appear as the BFPs roll around, especially the girls that were in the thread from the start and are still waiting. I'll be doing flips when that happens *grin*.

AFM, I'm 15w4d today and I don't have my first Ob appointment for another week . Because we moved from Melbourne to QLD my original appointment had to be cancelled. On top of that, the week after I'm heading to Brisbane for work for five weeks which likely means that unless I can con the Ob into organising a morph scan for the end of the week, I won't be able to have it done until I'm 21 weeks!!! ARRRRRRRRRRG!!!

Freaking out about it, I'm really hoping he'll get me a rush scan done. I know they like to wait and do it between 18 and 20 weeks but given the fact that I won't be able to do it for over a month... I'm holding onto the hope that he'll agree that doing it earlier might be a good idea. 16 weeks isn't too early is it?
    Hi Eko. Glad to see all is going well for you! Unfortunately your scan needs to be between 18-21 weeks. The only suggestion I have is getting your gp to give you a generic radiologisy referral and having it done up here. If you let me know where abouts you will be when up here I can recommend some places

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Welcome again. Ginger ale, ginger tea, candied ginger, etc, seems to help with nausea of morning sickness so go for it!!
    If you have just broken up with your partner, will you be going it alone? In any case, we are here for you.
    J x.
    The dad and I will be friends and he is great with kids so sure he will be an active part of the childs life. Its the everyday stuff I will be doing by myself and appointments etc but glad I have found BH as it has been great so far had quite bad anxiety to start with as had no idea what to do but support on here has been great and eased it quite a bit

Yeah candied ginger is what I have been having very strong and taste last for ages but it eases the feeling

Thanks for the welcome

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone! Still sinking in for me that I am pregnant and not too sure I believe it yet, kinda want those symptoms to kick in so I can start getting used to the idea (I know I will regret saying that)

J I am sorry I don't have ay suggestions for morning sickness as I didn't get anything besides mild nausea with DD (pls don't hate me) who knows maybe this time I will get it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know what you mean lil petal it just all feels a bit surreal at the moment

Thanks
    Reviews
    Felt surreal up until the point I had my head in toilet bowl half the day!! Then I had flashbacks of my pregnancy with Oscar!!!!
    Some women don't get it (my sister), so it's not a given!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    More vomiting...blargh! So violent that made my nose bleed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh my gosh J you poor thing. r u keeping in enough fluids? we often have girls on our antenatal ward for IVT and they look so sick we all feel so sorry for them

Just a question, when do the sore boobs and sore nipples usually go away or do they stay sore the whole pregnancy. Mine have been sore from 4.5weeks and still sore but I dont want to freak out if they suddenly are fine one day!

3 more sleeps until the scan. Terrified!

oh and I think the progesterne pessaries have given me thrush! Im going to call the obgyn to see what to do tomorrow.