Closed Thread
Page 30 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Welcome Lil Smurfy!! Congrats on your BFP!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Hi ladies, looks like it's my turn to join you. I got my BFP this morning at 12 dpo.

Attachment 27346
    Long time coming huh?

A massive congratulations!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Congrats and welcome Lil Smurfy

Sent from my HTC One S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, massive congrats and welcome to FelH and Lil Smurfy So happy to see you in here!

Chocciequeen - Congrats on the scan, what a nice way to start the week!

ToniS - Have things improved with work? Sorry you had a crappy start to the week

Waiting hoping - We have the same due date! I think Blonde assassin might be in there to? 13th July? I just had my first blood test too and having another next Monday - we can wait it out together

Mickey Mouse - Awesome photo's! It's always such a relief to see everything going well at the 12 week scan, bubs looks nice and comfy in there!

Lil Petal - Sorry to hear you are feeling so yukky I hope the doctor can help with something. I have always lost weight with my pregnancies. My first was 7kgs by 20 weeks, the second was 8 kgs by 20 weeks and the thirs was 4.5kgs by 13 weeks (where we unfortunately said good bye to bub). I think as long as you can keep in fludis and some foods it's ok? Might be best to ask your GP though. I am lucky, I have a good 10kgs of extra padding for this one

AFM - Well ust called the doctor for blood test results. At 4w3d my level was 436 He said it's early days but we are definitely headed in the right direction. I did get grumbled at over my iron though. When we lost our last bub about 3 months ago I lost over 1.5ltrs of blood so had a low haemaglobin of 73, not sure what iron was then but my haemoglobin came back up to 100 a few weeks later so I figured everything was going well and I didn't need iron tablets. Opps, lol. Haemoglobin is now 119 but iron level was 6, I don't know if that is just on the low side or what it is suppose to be but I was told I needed to get some iron into me. This does explain the extreme fatigue though, just have to make sure I get it back up before seeing my OB or I will get grumbled at again.

Thanks
    Reviews

Swizzly glad your hcg is looking well, good luck with the iron.

Work is still horrible, I am seriously considering moving back down south to be closer to family. To be told you are causing negativity in a team because you are focused on your work and not on gossiping with team members is really depressing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Swizzly glad your hcg is looking well, good luck with the iron.

Work is still horrible, I am seriously considering moving back down south to be closer to family. To be told you are causing negativity in a team because you are focused on your work and not on gossiping with team members is really depressing.

I had the EXTACT same problem in a previous role - I was also living away from family and it just wore me down so badly I ended up in a horrible depression. I came in, was a wizz at my job so got everything done and took on extra work but I refused to play the gossip game. Unfortunately it was a team of all females who just back stabbed and bullied all day long. I honestly don't know how that team got anything done. My manager pulled me aside and asked why i wasn't interacting with the team and I was bringing everyone else down because I always seemed so negative. I remember thinking 'wow, so this is what hard work gets you'. I know it can be a horrible situation, especially when they turn it into a problem with you rather than dealing with the team issues. Personally I found another job and got out of there, but it had a huge affect on me for a long time after.

Just remember to put yourself first - if you can see a situation that will make you happier and it's do-able, then go for it!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks swizzly. Unfortunately for now this is the best option because at least I will get good maternity leave. Just really really struggling at the moment which isn't good for bubs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by swizzly555 View Post
    Wow, massive congrats and welcome to FelH and Lil Smurfy So happy to see you in here!

ToniS - Have things improved with work? Sorry you had a crappy start to the week

Waiting hoping - We have the same due date! I think Blonde assassin might be in there to? 13th July? I just had my first blood test too and having another next Monday - we can wait it out together

Mickey Mouse - Awesome photo's! It's always such a relief to see everything going well at the 12 week scan, bubs looks nice and comfy in there!

Lil Petal - Sorry to hear you are feeling so yukky I hope the doctor can help with something. I have always lost weight with my pregnancies. My first was 7kgs by 20 weeks, the second was 8 kgs by 20 weeks and the thirs was 4.5kgs by 13 weeks (where we unfortunately said good bye to bub). I think as long as you can keep in fludis and some foods it's ok? Might be best to ask your GP though. I am lucky, I have a good 10kgs of extra padding for this one

AFM - Well ust called the doctor for blood test results. At 4w3d my level was 436 He said it's early days but we are definitely headed in the right direction. I did get grumbled at over my iron though. When we lost our last bub about 3 months ago I lost over 1.5ltrs of blood so had a low haemaglobin of 73, not sure what iron was then but my haemoglobin came back up to 100 a few weeks later so I figured everything was going well and I didn't need iron tablets. Opps, lol. Haemoglobin is now 119 but iron level was 6, I don't know if that is just on the low side or what it is suppose to be but I was told I needed to get some iron into me. This does explain the extreme fatigue though, just have to make sure I get it back up before seeing my OB or I will get grumbled at again.
    Are you taking any iron supplements or vitamins? I'm getting my iron checked this week too, because at the start of my first pregnancy I was almost anemic. It can be tricky to know if you are getting enough! I'm taking Elevit which has the most iron of all pregnancy vitamins, but I have a feeling I may need more. Glad to hear the HCG is where its meant to be

I THINK my due date is July 14th - I managed to get an appointment with my GP this afternoon, so I'll let her figure it out for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Lil Smurfy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by swizzly555 View Post

Your HCG level is good. Shame about your iron level. Hopefully it doesn't take too long to get it back up