Closed Thread
Page 151 of 154 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1537
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    On a lighter note...whose nipples have started to turn brown yet? Mine are starting again.

I remember when it happened when I was pregnant with Oscar, and it freaked my husband out...He said "What the hell's going on with your t*ts?!!".
    They went completely back to normal, but I just think it's a funny part of pregnancy, mostly due to my husband's reaction!

J.
    Mine are so damn itchy! It's embarrassing when I'm in public.
    At home I scratch and scratch till it hurts
    They haven't turned dark yet I've been wondering when that will happen.

Thanks
    Reviews

On a lighter note...whose nipples have started to turn brown yet? Mine are starting again.

I remember when it happened when I was pregnant with Oscar, and it freaked my husband out...He said "What the hell's going on with your t*ts?!!".
    They went completely back to normal, but I just think it's a funny part of pregnancy, mostly due to my husband's reaction!

J.
    Ha ha ha! Yes mine have and have got bigger which my DH kindly pointed out to me during a moment of intimacy... Thanks for that dear.

Thanks
    Reviews

Mine have grown from a B cup to a D cup and really sore. No other changes yet. Although my underarms are sore. Is that normal?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Wow j I didn't even know that happened thanks for the heads up lol! Mine are a lot bigger and itch sometimes but that's it so far.

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Mine itch a lot, but haven't changed colour yet. They feel fuller but I don't think my cup size has changed. I'm hanging out for them to grow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds pretty normal to me! I have had some irrational teary sessions lately, and I have been constantly irritated by my husband for the past month! I think the key is to recognise that your hormones are skyrocketting, you are probably very tired, and you need to cut yourself some slack. Sometimes a good cry does wonders!
    I would add though...antenatal depression is not uncommon, and is not often discussed. If you start to feel "wrong" within yourself, keep it in mind as a possibility and don't be afraid to seek help. Antenatal depression can happen even if you have no prior history of psychiatric illness.
    Are you worried about something in particular?
    J x.
    I worry about everything, I even asked DP tonight if he was happy about bub. I think today it might be because I ordered my first baby item (a floor rug from a lady at market) maybe I'm just scared. I spent so much of the year focused on trying to O and getting that working that I never focused on trying to get pregnant (as the first time I O'd for certain I got pregnant) so now I am kind of freaking out. Plus not having any closer friends or any family nearby makes it hard.

Quote Originally Posted by FelH View Post
    Mine are so damn itchy! It's embarrassing when I'm in public.
    At home I scratch and scratch till it hurts
    They haven't turned dark yet I've been wondering when that will happen.
    I have scratched my boobs until they were red and bleeding My nipples appear to be slightly darker and my boobs are heavier and slightly bigger.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Other than wanting to cry a lot and wishing like hell I lived closer to my family. Don't know if its just hormones or what but I am very emotional and finding things about DP that I just want to scream at him for (which I haven't done)
    Sorry you are feeling down toni. Our DHs annoy us at the best of times... being pregnant & hormonal just makes it worse at times

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dream girl View Post
    Mine have grown from a B cup to a D cup and really sore. No other changes yet. Although my underarms are sore. Is that normal?
    My under arms are sorer than my boobs! Dr said there's milk ducts under there.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to FelH For This Useful Post:

dream girl  (10-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Toni, that's the beauty of Bub Hub...share your concerns with us.

Have you thought about reading something like "What to expect when you're expecting"? My sister read it and said it helped her relax a bit. She's not medical, so had no idea what to
    expect. And if you have no close friends nearby, it's even harder, as you have no-one to ask.

Pregnancy is a massive change within your body, and you will experience all sorts of odd things, which are quite normal.

Husbands tend not to get "excited" until they can see a big belly, or feel bubs, which is still a way off yet. And even then, it's just not as real for them as for us, as they cannot feel what we feel. It's not their fault, but you can't help getting annoyed/frustrated/disappointed.

J x.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Hi ladies had a bit of a busy weekend so haven't had a chance to check
    in.

Tonis that was my first give away with ds - one minute I would snap at someone for something silly then is be crying 2 mins later. I also got really worried cos I fell "out of love" with hubby for the first 3 months - also completely normal. Another good book is up the duff by kaz Cooke puts a funny twist on things.

Well our pregnancy is no longer secret! We had a big do lastnight and hubby told his aunty which was fine then she asked if she could announce it we both said no at the same time, anyway had some family photos done then at the end of it she turns around and announces it to the family which was okish only a small extended family but what was worse was one of hubbys workmates wives over heard (her of all people who has the biggest mouth!) And she goes on to tell the rest of hubbys workmates (i had left by then) Fx for a sticky bub. Other than that I'm well, have nausea on and off all day and night.

Hope u are all well and had a good week end - good luck tomorrow nila!
    Sent from my HTC One XL using BubHub