Closed Thread
Page 15 of 154 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks everyone...I feel guilty complaining about the nausea and vomiting, because I am just so pleased to be pregnant! Oscar now says "Mummy sick" when I throw up, so I think he is getting accustomed to it.
    He does go to creche 2 days a week, so I will get a break tomorrow! I need to do a week's ironing, but I just want to doze on the couch...is that bad?!
    I am seeing my OBGYN this Friday, so that's exciting...I know I wont really relax until my 12-week scan, and I sympathise with those waiting for their first scans...I think we will all collectively relax in our 2nd trimester!
    Big hugs to you all!
    J xx.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    Good luck with your scan next fri lil petal.
    Hope you are feeling much better soon J and I wouldn't feel too bad for feeling like you are not entertaining Oscar, I'm sure he will be ok.

I am anxiously waiting for my first ob apt too and hoping she will give me a scan at 8wks.
    New symptom I've noticed this week is that I can't stop eating or thinking about food. I never seem full enough!
    Still haven't told anyone other than my best friend. Contemplating telling our families this w'end or waiting until after ob apt next wed. I just don't want to jinx ourselves by saying something too early but then part of me wants to shout it out and celebrate with our closest family (part of me worries some people won't keep a secret either...)
    I have told family and close friends because I figure I will need their support if something goes wrong. But it's a dilemma, I agree. I am happy to tell the lady at Safeway, etc!...maybe try that, it feels good!
    J x.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

I did the same j, I thought about who I would want to support me if the worst happened and only told them. So mum, dad, sister and a couple of close friends I find it exciting telling strangers too lol

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Not bad at all to want to dose on the couch, the ironing can wait!
    Ha ha! Maybe I should try telling strangers. I wonder if telling people might help the time pass a bit quicker too...
    I agree I think we will all relax in the 2nd trimester.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Been a while since I checked in!

I finally had my first Ob appointment on Monday. Had a quick scan, bub is growing well and it was SO amazing seeing how much difference 5 weeks can make. Bub is obviously very small (only about 13.5cm bum to top of head) but looks totally formed in the scan now.
    The Ob couldn't get a good angle and bub insisted on having it's legs closed, but the Ob said if I had to pin him to anything he'd say it's a boy. He said that he saw something that looks suspiciously like boy bits, but that even at 17 weeks there's a good possibility that it's swollen genitals and it's actually a girl. We won't know for certain until I have a scan at nearly 22 weeks as I'll be away from work for 5 weeks from this Sunday.

So aside from that, not much going on for me. Definitely looking pregnant, I'd say far more so at this point than last time although I was carrying a LOT of extra weight last time hehe.

Hope everyone's doing well!

Thanks
    Reviews

This thread doesn't move as fast as the ttc one!! Come on ladies, entertain me lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

lol - there seems to be a lot less to discuss once UTD
    not as many countdowns (to O, to test, ...).
    what is your next milestone? mine is morph scan in 2 weeks, should be fun

I just started to watch the Homeland TV show and I must say that is a good entertainment

Thanks
    Reviews

My next milestone is my 12 week scan in a little over 2 weeks
    I ordered a Doppler online last night so hoping to find bubs heartbeat later in the week

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi all,

My next milestone is my nt next Tuesday at 12+6. Can't wait!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

I hope you don't mind if I poke my head in here. I got my BFP yesterday at 9DPO, so very very early on and waiting to see if I get a little sticky bub, but I thought I would come in and test out the waters.

This will (hopefully) be bub 3 for us, we have a 4 year old DD and a 2.5 year old DS. I was pregnant earlier in the year but the 12 week scan showed a condition not compatible with life So we had to terminate... I think it was the hardest thing I have ever had to do.

So here we are now, I haven't even told DF yet But all in good time. I can sympathise with anyone trying to deal with pregnancy and a toddler. I am always sick for about the first 20 weeks and DD was only 9 months old when I fell with DS... it was a long 20 weeks! lol.

I just wanted to post a pic of my 9dpo compared to todays (10dpo) to see if you ladies think I am progressing nicely? I know no one can say either way if things will go well, but I know how we all like looking at piccys!
    Attached Images