Closed Thread
Page 145 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1537
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Yeah he only has his dummy to sleep but during the night when he wakes means we have to get up where as if he just had a dummy he could get it himself

Sent from my HTC One XL using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oscar is almost 2.5 years, and he has his dummy at night and for his afternoon sleep. But he is VERY attached to it!! I will probably aim to "wean" it by 3 years, but I am dreading the task! It seems to give him such comfort...I feel so mean when I take it off him!

Dear Lord Choccie, where do you live? I am a Melbourne girl, and anything over 20 degrees is too hot for me! Today is going to be 27, and I have already shut up the house and turn on the AC full blast! Tomorrow threatens to be 37!!! Luckily, apparently a cool change is coming through Sat night and it will be below 20 by Sunday. So glad it will be winter by the time I am in the last trimester. In the meantime, perhaps I should move to Hobart?!!

AFM...still cramping after my Pap Smear yesterday, barely slept last night, with pain and worry. The "doctor" part of my brain says it is completely normal after a Smear during pregnancy, and I trust my OBGYN implicitly, but the "expectant Mummy" part of me (post MC x 2) is irrationally worried.

Button...you erased your "signature"?

Choccie...move to Hobart with me for the duration of your pregnancy!!

Hug to all, J x.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

I'll move to Hobart with you too. Adelaide is 36 today. I'm a sook in hot weather, and get really grumpy.

I used to live in NT, no idea how I coped there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I live in Karratha!!! The temp right now is 38! But it is also overcast bringing more dreaded humidity! It never rains either, we still use the aircons in winter lol!! Lucky we have 7 of them in our 4x2 so they work a treat... Otherwise I would die!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I wish sometimes I had aircon all I have is evap system which works when it's 30 but not when it's higher then 35! When I was pregnant with ds1 my parents gave me an aircon in our old house as a Xmas gift so I could live that last 4 weeks of my pregnancy in january!! But now in the new house we don't have any which is why I'm glad we are having bubby in July not January never again would I do that!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Yuk I hate the heat at the best of times you poor girls. J can I come to tazzy? One place I have always wanted to go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Yes, we are...13th June. Now I'm confused. If 13th June 2013 is a Wednesday, then today is 13w2d for us?
    oh gosh i dont know! i am using the baby centre app and it says that im 13w1d today?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by button2012 View Post
    oh gosh i dont know! i am using the baby centre app and it says that im 13w1d today?!
    Just checked; June 13th is a Thursday, so that's our weekly "clockover" day. So you are right; we are both 13w1d.
    My birthday AND Oscar's birthday is June 16th, so I secretly hope I deliver June 16th again! It will be so much easier just to have all 3 of us on the one day, and pretty cool. With Oscar my EDD was the 16th June, and he arrived spontaneously on his due date!...which is pretty unusual for a first bub, as you know.
    But babies come when they are ready, so we shall see...
    J.

Thanks
    Reviews

I thought I was awesome when I went into labor on my edd (1/10/11) got in to hospital around lunch time they examined me and said I was 2-3cm and that my baby was going to be born on that day - not to be another false labor after having some "fun" with hubby, the said for a first bubba I won't be walking around dialated for that much longer........I got induced 9 days later (ds born on 10/10/11) where I got to laugh at the doc again after he said he has never seen someone hyperstimulate to the prostaglandin gel...... My first contraction lasted 20 mins..... Once they flushed the gel out though I was all good

Hope I didn't scare any newbies - I had a great labor and delivery

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    Ouch that's a tough one! Dd has a dummy but only to go to sleep and now that she has just turned 3 we have told her she is a big girl now a d needs to give her dummy to Santa! Lol! She has agreed so we will see how that goes down!
    Lol, that's a good one. I remember my mum taking my dummy away when I was about 3. I loved that thing. I probably would have taken it better if she'd told me she was giving it to Santa... although I might have been a bit upset later when I found out that she'd lied (once I figured out Santa wasn't real)!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub