Closed Thread
Page 140 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1537
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mrstuilawa View Post
    Hey nila I bought mine but they can be rented too I went with sweet beats they do renting for $35 a month

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub
    Cool thanks I will start have a look

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    My SIL had 5 baby showers. By the 5th, I was well and truly over them. Generally I love baby showers though.
    Wow that's a lot of baby showers!! I had one for my first and then my second I had a meet and greet about 4 weeks after he was born but I think that if this pregnancy does turn out to be twins I think a baby shower might be in order specially if I have girls! I was also thinking maybe instead of a baby shower I might have a sex reveal party...but who knows still a Long time to go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkorblue View Post
    Thats fantadtic buttons yay!! Good morning ladies. Will pop my head in every now and again but I am freaking out a bit atm. I really am scared I will jinx myself. So who felt weird after their bfp??. I just feel a bit lost because apart from appointments and scans there are no 2ww or anything to really consume me. Did anyone else feel a little lost after they got their bfp. I feel extremely happy and cant wipe this smile from my face but I also feel that there is something missing. Anyway I am probably just being weird. I will join properly after I have doc appointment and bloods. So so so happy to be finaly joining you all

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub
    I'm feeling a bit the same pinkorblue- happy to be here but worried I will jinx it at this early stage (5+5 today). Let's just hope and pray that we will all still be here into our 2nd trimesters!

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I feel no different since my BFP. Before, I was waiting to O, then waiting for AF to arrive, then waiting for AF to go. Now i'm still waiting - waiting for a scan, waiting for my next appointment, waiting for my boobs and belly to grow. So much waiting, but I'm loving it. The main difference is the pressure and stress of ttc is gone.

I hope your pregnancy goes smoothly. When are you going to dr?
    The waiting is definately the worse part, once I get past 12 weeks I will feel heaps better, but then there is the next scan etc etc so it never ends! I just want to relax a bit and stop worrying about m/c.

Nila- re. the doppler, I think I bought mine from ebay (when in the UK) and it wasn't that expensive at all. I was able to pick up a heartbeat from about 10-12 weeks (I think) and it was great to use as I could also hear him moving around! I kept it so will use for this one too, can't wait!!

I've got a GP appointment today to get the results of all the usual screening tests, but not expecting anything untoward as had all of this done with my first baby. I have decided not to go private, as you have to pay so much, and the public system here in Canberra is good. There is a new maternity building at The Canberra Hospital with a birthing centre which I will book into. The public system in the UK was great when I had DS so hoping for similar experience.

I just hope they will allow me to birth in a birthing centre with midwife only care, as this will hopefully be a VBAC but I don't anticipate any complications. Just sad I can't try for a home birth like I tried to have with DS. But I went too overdue and had to be induced, which lead to a c-section. It sucked! Completely the opposite to what I wanted. Natural birth is my goal this time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I missed out on my baby shower with DS as I was in hospital a few days before in early labor and I was on bed rest for a week and to avoid anything exciting/stressful! So i am not sure whether to have one this time around - feels a bit silly since this is 2nd time around.....

After getting up to DS atleast 6/7 times a night we have decided to take away his dummy, I feel so nasty but he needs to sleep and so do I fx for the next few days....

Good luck today bond girl! I have my first docs appt in a few hrs YAY!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to k17 For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (06-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Good luck for your appointments Bond and K17

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (06-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck bond and k17

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nila For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (06-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Had my 2nd OBGYN appt this morning (13w2d). Had to have a Pap Smear and internal, which was much more uncomfortable than usual. All done though, just feeling a bit sore!
    J.

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck for your appointments bond and k17! How exciting!
    Glad your Pap smear is over and done with J I'm due for one in April
    Well I'm off to my ultrasound to check on this big cyst! I'm so ridiculously nervous!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to FelH For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (06-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry ladies I need to rant!!!
    I am incredibly ready for my kankles to go away (should be user harsher words!) now! It's almost impossible wit the climate we live in, for example last night our lowest temp was 30!!! Yes 30!!! Our humidity is stupid 90% of the time, thanks god we have fantastic aircon but still doesn't help the fluid retention! This morning I had kankles before I even left the house. Bleh!!!! 3 weeks off being half way imagine what the rest of pregnancy will be like!
    Rant over

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

J, hopefully your soreness goes away soon. Is it standard to have an internal then?