Closed Thread
Page 14 of 154 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    It apparently has antiemetic properties in it and if Ondansetron doesn't work and Metaclopramide doesn't work then we give Phenergan. Not sure how effective it is but it is our third line of mx.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Vommie 0330, 0730, now just feel crap. Put Oscar in his cot with heaps of toys, and he seems happy enough. He jumps on my belly otherwise, then I get distressed and so does he. What are other second-time Mummies doing? I feel like a crap mother, allthough he has been awake since 0530, and it's past 1030 now...should be sleep time!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

sorry been mia had stressful few days mixed with all day nausea so been chillin at a friends with my phone off :-)

hope the ms goes away soon for you j you poor thing.

button my boobs are same tender as before I get my period and maybe slightly tighter in my bra but not much. my sisters didn't get much bigger until her milk came in so not to worry :-)

hope everyone else is doing well I haven't booked in my first scan yet that is my action plan for tomorrow :-)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

How r u today j? I have no advice re kids as this is my first. All I can think of is be creative and plan activities the night before to entertain him in the early houes. I am not an early morning person so don't know how I would go at 530.

Also have you tried eating every few hours over night. Thats my only other suggestion. Just keep thinking being sick is a good sign the pregnancy is progressing.

Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews

J I know the ms sucks but sage is right, my doctor told me I should be grateful for my morning sickness because it usually means bub is growing well!

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    When I have moments of not feeling sick I worry that the pregnancy isnt going well - then the sickness returns, then it goes away and I worry again! I dont think I will be happy until that 12 weeks scan!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm so lucky that I don't suffer from ms! I do feel sorry for those who do I must say.
    J I'm not much help on entertaining the kids as dd goes to day care full time while I'm still working until April, then I think I will be at a loss!!!!
    Possibly think if enrolling him into swimming lessons or music? Swimming is great and tires them out for the entire day!
    Hope everyone else is having a good week

Thanks
    Reviews

J I don't have any advice on how to keep a toddler entertained while you are goi through this pregnancy but would love some suggestions myself. Ever since I got my BFP it's like my 15 mth old can sense that something is up and she has been just clinging to me.

I still have no symptoms, except peeing more often. I am just counting down now till my appointments. I have a dating scan next Friday (didn't ask for be but my GP won't give me my referral to my ob without one) and then the long wait till my first ob appointment on 27th Nov.

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck with your scan next fri lil petal.
    Hope you are feeling much better soon J and I wouldn't feel too bad for feeling like you are not entertaining Oscar, I'm sure he will be ok.

I am anxiously waiting for my first ob apt too and hoping she will give me a scan at 8wks.
    New symptom I've noticed this week is that I can't stop eating or thinking about food. I never seem full enough!
    Still haven't told anyone other than my best friend. Contemplating telling our families this w'end or waiting until after ob apt next wed. I just don't want to jinx ourselves by saying something too early but then part of me wants to shout it out and celebrate with our closest family (part of me worries some people won't keep a secret either...)

Thanks
    Reviews

Maybee I am hungry all the time too!! Have been since about 5 weeks, still haven't gained any weight though (9+4 today)
    I have ordered a Doppler online just in time for me to hopefully find bubs heartbeat on Friday

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub