Closed Thread
Page 138 of 154 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1537
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Great news button.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Good news buttons

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Thats fantadtic buttons yay!! Good morning ladies. Will pop my head in every now and again but I am freaking out a bit atm. I really am scared I will jinx myself. So who felt weird after their bfp??. I just feel a bit lost because apart from appointments and scans there are no 2ww or anything to really consume me. Did anyone else feel a little lost after they got their bfp. I feel extremely happy and cant wipe this smile from my face but I also feel that there is something missing. Anyway I am probably just being weird. I will join properly after I have doc appointment and bloods. So so so happy to be finaly joining you all

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I feel no different since my BFP. Before, I was waiting to O, then waiting for AF to arrive, then waiting for AF to go. Now i'm still waiting - waiting for a scan, waiting for my next appointment, waiting for my boobs and belly to grow. So much waiting, but I'm loving it. The main difference is the pressure and stress of ttc is gone.

I hope your pregnancy goes smoothly. When are you going to dr?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Yeah I think that mabey whats missing, the stress of ttc. Going to make an appointment for tuesday. So I can get all my referals done. I will be doing shared care this time around because I just love my GP. She is awesome. Plus I am going public again. I had a great experience with it last time so am happy to go that way again what about you have you bookef in for an early dating scan? It is exciting!!

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

I had my first ob appointment last Wednesday. She did a scan and bub was measuring one day ahead of where I'm at, and had a lovely heartbeat. She's booked another appointment on the 19th where she'll do another scan, only because the first appointment was before 7 weeks. Got NT scan booked for 4th January.

Thanks
    Reviews
    im not sure how i would go about getting another scan. I am seeing my doctor in about 10 days time for the full CVS results and Im hoping he will either scan me then or at least just use a dopplar to hear the heartbeat. Part of me wants to just use the dopplar at work to see if i can find the heartbeat but if i cant i will stress like crazy!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by button2012 View Post
    im not sure how i would go about getting another scan. I am seeing my doctor in about 10 days time for the full CVS results and Im hoping he will either scan me then or at least just use a dopplar to hear the heartbeat. Part of me wants to just use the dopplar at work to see if i can find the heartbeat but if i cant i will stress like crazy!
    Can you suck up to someone at work to get a scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    so sorry for your losses mumsical and channy big hugs

Great news buttons so happy for you

Congrats pink or blue

I have my first scan tomorrow I am so nervous I will be 11.4 weeks along just hope everything is ok been so stressed last couple days because stareted talking to the FOB again (bad idea) worse thing is thing is now he wants to come to the scan... Should be happy hes making an effort but worried hes gonna ruin it for me oh well we will see tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I feel no different since my BFP. Before, I was waiting to O, then waiting for AF to arrive, then waiting for AF to go. Now i'm still waiting - waiting for a scan, waiting for my next appointment, waiting for my boobs and belly to grow. So much waiting, but I'm loving it. The main difference is the pressure and stress of ttc is gone.
    I agree with this. So much waiting! Stress and worry of TTC is replaced a little with is bubs doing ok...

Awesome news button. So happy for you!