Closed Thread
Page 13 of 154 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SageS View Post
    Hi all!
    I am feeling heaps better this weekend. I haven't spewed in about four days and am now just having nausea. Feeling so much better. Hope
    Some of you hit this stage soon too.

I can't wait till twelve week scan. it's 18 days till mine.
    J - will u see an ob? Mine scans everyone at 9 week appointment, for mums piece of mind.

Hope everyone is traveling ok.
    Oh you give me hope...I have vomited 3 times this morning, and taken 16mg of sublingual ondansetron (expensive anti-nausea wonder-drug which fails to elicit an effect on me!!).
    I don't want to complain...rather be spewing with a purpose, than not at all.
    Does anyone's Mother or Grandmother have an old-fashioned remedy or approach to morning sickness? It is exhausting.
    I see my OBGYN Dr Tassone next Friday for my 8w2d initial check. Organise the 12-week scan, etc. Hopefully do another quick scan. She is a private OBGYN, and so attentive. Delivers at St Vincent's Private and Epworth Freemasons. I recommend her highly for those in the Melbourne area. Very gentle.
    But I feel so yukky (same as Oscar, really!...I'd just forgotten!).
    J x.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

J - have you tried ginger beer? Old fashioned style? That's what my grandma swears by. I also tried San peeligro sparkling water. The best thing I have learnt is to take it easy. The quicker I move and more I rush the sicker I have been. Easier said than done given you have a two year old.

Good luck at the ob. Mine scans everyone then so fingers crossed yours does too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you start feeling better soon J

I went back to GP today after only 1 hr at work, I felt terrible. Turns out I have bronchitis, he was initially going to give me steroids until I said I was pregnant now he has said continue with antibiotics but if I'm not better by wednesday I might need the steroids. Can anyone tell me if that would be bad for bub?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    I have been a bit MIA the past few days. I have my final exam for a post grad course I have been doing part time on Thursday and have been trying to stay focused on studying. Its mainly on obstetric emergencies ie cord prolapse, pre term labour, placental abruption etc - so as you can imagine I am scared im going to get everything that Im studying!
    I have not been feeling good either. I havent vomitted but that ALL day nausea that is exhausting. Im not complaining though I just feel so blessed growing a lil human inside me.
    My DH said - how much longer will the nausea go for - I was like um could be months!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a question. I am 7.5 weeks preg now and I my boobs have not grown yet. Should I be concerned? They are tender when touched and this tenderness has not gotten any worse over the last few weeks. I think my nipples have grown but thats about it. I am a 10a/b so pretty small to start with. Should I be worried?

Thanks
    Reviews
    J - at my work we give Vitamin B6 10mg TDS for hyperemesis gravidarum. Also antihistamines are meant to work too.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

J - my grandma told me to keep Saos beside my bed and eat one before I get up. Doesn't work for me as I wake up needing to spew but might work for you!

Toni - that's awful you poor thing you need as much rest as you can get. I can't answer your question about steroids all I can say is be very careful. I had bronchitis earlier in the year and one of my lungs ended up collapsing because I wasn't resting as I should have been.

Button - I have bigger boobs (12dd) so I don't know if that makes a difference. They are a tiny bit bigger kinda just like before I get my period. They've been this way for over a month and haven't changed in that time. I wouldn't worry too much.

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by button2012 View Post
    Just a question. I am 7.5 weeks preg now and I my boobs have not grown yet. Should I be concerned? They are tender when touched and this tenderness has not gotten any worse over the last few weeks. I think my nipples have grown but thats about it. I am a 10a/b so pretty small to start with. Should I be worried?
    My boobs are less sensitive than they were. I would not worry. They will get massive soon!
    J x.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by button2012 View Post
    J - at my work we give Vitamin B6 10mg TDS for hyperemesis gravidarum. Also antihistamines are meant to work too.
    I take Blackmores Vit B6 for morning sickness...hasn't worked yet! What's the pharmacology behind the antihistamines?
    J.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Button mine never got much bigger or sore at all when pregnant with DD (maybe just slightly like when you have your period) then 3 days after she was born when my milk came in I went from a C cup to a DD overnight and stayed that way till I finished feeding.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LilPetal For This Useful Post:

button2012  (28-10-2012)