Closed Thread
Page 129 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1537
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Hp ul b joining us this week pinkorblue!

Here's another one from annoying DH: "I'm not getting excited babe coz its not really real at least until ur scan next week" um..it's real enough for me right now thank you very much grrr men r frustrating! Lol

So my new lunch I'm trying this wk salad: quinoa, kale, radish, cherry tomatoes, asparagus, parsley, flax seeds, grilled haloumi with a splash of olive oil and lemon juice hp it's yummy
    Yeah I would have giving dh a huge slap!! But I think this time around it was the other way I didn't want to get excited or don't want to get excited until we see the hb but he is already planning!! It sucks cause he has told his boss who also happens to be one of his best friends but I haven't told anyone so I'm feeling a little alone and trying to process things by yourself is not really the same!! I just want to get this miracle off my chest but I'm afraid of huge judgmental remarks!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

That's annoying! I have only told a couple of people as they are people I can trust and need advice from but also who I will need if it doesn't pan out. I'm not too excited yet but would the fact is right at this moment I am UTD so I need DH to realise it's all happening.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Channy My DH was a bit like yours when I was pregnant with DD. Kept telling me to stop whining and couldn't understand my symptoms. In fact he didn't seem to get it until DD was born but he is fantastic now such a hands on dad. This pregnancy he has been completely different so attentitive and understanding.

Button - I hope your further tests go well ad you get results quickly

AFM - I still have all day nausea. I am now on Zofran tablets but they are so expensive I only take them every few days to give myself some time off feeling sick. Hopefully it will go soon as I am 9+5 weeks by my date or 10+4 weeks by my last scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Lilpetal you should try the generic brand for Zofran. Works exactly the same and half the price! I had to take it every day twice a day so the generic brand saved our bank account

Thanks
    Reviews

There is a generic brand? Damn wonder why the pharmacist didn't offer that to me. Will go up there tomorrow with my repeat and ask. It's so awesome. Maxolon did nothing for me.

Thanks
    Reviews

Same! Maxalon just came back up again within 10 mins of taking it. There is definitely a generic brand for Zofran just can't remember what it's called. Ask for it because it's there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilPetal View Post
    Hi everyone Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Channy My DH was a bit like yours when I was pregnant with DD. Kept telling me to stop whining and couldn't understand my symptoms. In fact he didn't seem to get it until DD was born but he is fantastic now such a hands on dad. This pregnancy he has been completely different so attentitive and understanding.

Button - I hope your further tests go well ad you get results quickly

AFM - I still have all day nausea. I am now on Zofran tablets but they are so expensive I only take them every few days to give myself some time off feeling sick. Hopefully it will go soon as I am 9+5 weeks by my date or 10+4 weeks by my last scan.
    There is now a generic brand of Zofran called "Onsetron ODT", which is a bit cheaper. Ask your pharmacist to order some in. Made by "Willow Pharmaceuticals". Be persistent!
    J.

Thanks
    Reviews

Awesome Thanks guys! It's the only thing that makes me feel a bit more alive. Today we had our big family Christmas picnic and nobody knows I am pregnant yet (except DH and a few drs lol) so it was so good to feel better and be able to hide it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilPetal View Post
    Awesome Thanks guys! It's the only thing that makes me feel a bit more alive. Today we had our big family Christmas picnic and nobody knows I am pregnant yet (except DH and a few drs lol) so it was so good to feel better and be able to hide it.
    Let me have a quick whinge...Zofran (and the generic) are not on the PBS because the government does not view pregnancy-related nausea as significant enough to warrant the expense! What are the chances the majority of the PBS-committee are men!!!
    Rant over.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Let me have a quick whinge...Zofran (and the generic) are not on the PBS because the government does not view pregnancy-related nausea as significant enough to warrant the expense! What are the chances the majority of the PBS-committee are men!!!
    Rant over.
    Lol maybe give them gastro for about 5 months and see how they handle it!!??!?