Closed Thread
Page 128 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1537
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by k17 View Post
    Yay welcome mumsical big congratulations xx hopefully u don't get the ms as bad this time around

I am feeling heaps better, I was worried the stomach cramps would affect my bean probably stupid as in only 5 weeks today so still very small.
    Sent from my HTC One XL using BubHub
    I had gastro for 3 days when I was about 5.5 weeks. I was worried about my little bean, but bub was doing fine at my scan a week later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Welcome mumsical!!!

It's dd 3rd birthday today so we have a busy day ahead! Hope you all have a good Sunday!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Hi I wont join yet mabey a bit premature (10dpo) but I got a super light bfp on an ic and will do a frer tomorrow. Just want to make myself known . Hopefully ill be chatting with you all very soon

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Welcome mumsical!

I feel crap this morning headachey, just yucky and miserable blah. Have felt so bloated for about 2.5 weeks and not very hungry, stupid DH basically told me to "suck it up", he needs a good slap lol (jk) had some weird brown cm last night, iv decided not to worry about it unless it becomes actual bleeding, scan is booked for 10th so no point worrying about every little thing or I will go crazy.

Happy Sunday all xx
    Men have no idea the profound physical effects of pregnancy, which skyrocketting hormone levels and a massive increase in your metabolic rate...so, I reckon most of us in this thread would totally endorse you giving him a little smack up the head! My husband is the same. With Oscar, he was in Canberra Mon-Fri until I was 36 weeks and demanded he negotiate transfer back home, so he never really saw how draining it can be. This time, he's all "What's your problem?"...Grrrr. Actually, he's got better since he saw the 12-week scan, and saw a "baby" not a "blob" doing kung-fu in my uterus!!
    Channy...just a little smack

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    Hi preggie ladies - just wanted to pop my head in and look around. I got my BFP this morning and am crazy excited Will be due 12 August.

Last pregnancy I had chronic "morning sickness" (pffft stupid name) from about 6-25 weeks. Really hoping I have an easier ride this time

I've got some catch up reading to do but I hope you are all well and pregnancies progressing nicely.

Button - just wanted to say good luck with your amnio and try to stay positive - risk is still 1 out of over 200
    Mumsical, just wanted to add that glad you got your BFP before hubby headed off for his rural placement. If he is anything like me, I was sent to Wudinna in SA (8 hours drive NW of Port Augusta). No scope for partners to drop by during ovulation week! Luckily for me this was years ago, years before marriage or thoughts of babies!
    Where's he going? The hardest part for you will be having no help with your toddler if you do get really bad MS. You just want to lie down, but feel guilty neglecting your little one. If you figure it out, let ME know.
    J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Button, good luck for your amnio/CVS (whatever you decide) tomorrow. I am trying to put a positive spin on it...with this test you will know yes or no whether your baby is Down's. With the rest of us, we are working on a "probability risk ratio", and not an actually true result.
    Just make sure that ALL involved know you don't want to know the sex. You want to know it's not XXX or XXY or even less common XYY.
    Stress repeatedly that you don't want to know whether it's XX or XY!!
    Good luck...you have age on your side. We will be thinking of you, and whatever the outcome, we will respect and support you and your hubby's decision.
    J xx.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Welcome mumsical!

I feel crap this morning headachey, just yucky and miserable blah. Have felt so bloated for about 2.5 weeks and not very hungry, stupid DH basically told me to "suck it up", he needs a good slap lol (jk) had some weird brown cm last night, iv decided not to worry about it unless it becomes actual bleeding, scan is booked for 10th so no point worrying about every little thing or I will go crazy.

Happy Sunday all xx
    I agree, give him a smack lol. If he had to suck it up, he'd probably be whinging a hell of a lot more

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pinkorblue View Post
    Hi I wont join yet mabey a bit premature (10dpo) but I got a super light bfp on an ic and will do a frer tomorrow. Just want to make myself known . Hopefully ill be chatting with you all very soon

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub
    I hope you'll be joining us tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews

Hp ul b joining us this week pinkorblue!

Here's another one from annoying DH: "I'm not getting excited babe coz its not really real at least until ur scan next week" um..it's real enough for me right now thank you very much grrr men r frustrating! Lol

So my new lunch I'm trying this wk salad: quinoa, kale, radish, cherry tomatoes, asparagus, parsley, flax seeds, grilled haloumi with a splash of olive oil and lemon juice hp it's yummy

Thanks
    Reviews

Hp ul b joining us this week pinkorblue!

Here's another one from annoying DH: "I'm not getting excited babe coz its not really real at least until ur scan next week" um..it's real enough for me right now thank you very much grrr men r frustrating! Lol

So my new lunch I'm trying this wk salad: quinoa, kale, radish, cherry tomatoes, asparagus, parsley, flax seeds, grilled haloumi with a splash of olive oil and lemon juice hp it's yummy
    I'd definitely have hit him by now