Closed Thread
Page 127 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1537
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi preggie ladies - just wanted to pop my head in and look around. I got my BFP this morning and am crazy excited Will be due 12 August.

Last pregnancy I had chronic "morning sickness" (pffft stupid name) from about 6-25 weeks. Really hoping I have an easier ride this time

I've got some catch up reading to do but I hope you are all well and pregnancies progressing nicely.

Button - just wanted to say good luck with your amnio and try to stay positive - risk is still 1 out of over 200

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Welcome mumsical. Congrats on your BFP. Hopefully this time you can escape the morning sickness, or at the very least, it's not as bad as last time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumsical View Post
    Hi preggie ladies - just wanted to pop my head in and look around. I got my BFP this morning and am crazy excited Will be due 12 August.

Last pregnancy I had chronic "morning sickness" (pffft stupid name) from about 6-25 weeks. Really hoping I have an easier ride this time

I've got some catch up reading to do but I hope you are all well and pregnancies progressing nicely.

Button - just wanted to say good luck with your amnio and try to stay positive - risk is still 1 out of over 200
    Welcome! This is a much better thread than the Due Dates threads...they all disappear over to Facebook (which I hate), thus defeating the purpose of Bub Hub! So stick around.
    J.

Thanks
    Reviews

Congrats and welcome mumsicle
    I agree J this thread is much better than due date threads!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Welcome mumsical!

I feel crap this morning headachey, just yucky and miserable blah. Have felt so bloated for about 2.5 weeks and not very hungry, stupid DH basically told me to "suck it up", he needs a good slap lol (jk) had some weird brown cm last night, iv decided not to worry about it unless it becomes actual bleeding, scan is booked for 10th so no point worrying about every little thing or I will go crazy.

Happy Sunday all xx
    Last edited by ChannyV; 02-12-2012 at 08:02.

Thanks
    Reviews

Welcome mumsical congrats on your bfp!! Hope this pregnancy treats you better!
    I have been feeling bloated as well I feel like a balloon!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Yep the bloating is fantastic. Not too bad in the morning, but by the evening I look so fat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys. J - yes my July 2011 due in group moved over to facebook but I actually loved it. We have 80 wonderful ladies from all over Aus. The women in my area meet up all the time and have become great friends. I've even met lots of the interstaters whenever I have gone interstate and I had a whole table of the girls at my wedding in April this year lol. I am going to another ladies hens and wedding in a couple of weeks too

I too feel bloated already and am this morning starting to feel a bit off. The MS kicked in pretty early last time. I am absolutely dreading it. Last time I wanted to die and would vomit constantly and if I wasn't vomiting I was trying not to. I couldn't go anywhere without being sick too and it was exhausting! Here I am already whinging haha. Tell me to shut up

Thanks
    Reviews

Welcome mumsical! Congrats on your BFP. Hope you don't suffer ms this time around

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Yay welcome mumsical big congratulations xx hopefully u don't get the ms as bad this time around

I am feeling heaps better, I was worried the stomach cramps would affect my bean probably stupid as in only 5 weeks today so still very small.
    Sent from my HTC One XL using BubHub