Closed Thread
Page 124 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1537
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    Hope you've all been keeping well.
    Blonde Assassin what a horrible experience! Glad you're feeling much better now.
    I don't really feel pregnant yet either, only 5 weeks today tho so there's plenty of time for that.
    Channy I know what you mean about feeling frumpy after coming off the pill. I thought it was supposed to be the other way round!

Afm, had a doc appt to get blood results and she said all was fine and sent me on my way, however I'm looking over the results at home and am now freaking myself out a bit... ok a lot!
    My liver function test came back abnormal. Does anyone know anything about these things, maybe J?
    It says my creatinine is high at 75 (range 30-70) While my eGFR is low at 86 (range >89)
    Should I be worried? The doc didn't mention anything, but maybe she was looking for other things?
    Im such a stress head

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FelH View Post
    I still don't feel pregnant! Anyone else have hardly any symptoms? The only time I feel pregnant is when I see or smell meat.
    I am always tired like excessive, my boobs are a little tender but not really and I am bloated I feel like a giant whale!!! The smell of mushrooms and meat are also icky and I love meat well loved meat haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by calicocat View Post
    Hi everyone
    Hope you've all been keeping well.
    Blonde Assassin what a horrible experience! Glad you're feeling much better now.
    I don't really feel pregnant yet either, only 5 weeks today tho so there's plenty of time for that.
    Channy I know what you mean about feeling frumpy after coming off the pill. I thought it was supposed to be the other way round!

Afm, had a doc appt to get blood results and she said all was fine and sent me on my way, however I'm looking over the results at home and am now freaking myself out a bit... ok a lot!
    My liver function test came back abnormal. Does anyone know anything about these things, maybe J?
    It says my creatinine is high at 75 (range 30-70) While my eGFR is low at 86 (range >89)
    Should I be worried? The doc didn't mention anything, but maybe she was looking for other things?
    Im such a stress head
    Your creatinine and eGFR reflect kidney function, and are only mildly abnormal...usually due to moderate dehydration in an otherwise healthy person. Have you been keeping your fluids up? I would not be too worried about them.
    As for your LFTs; can you list them? Do you have any history of gallbladder illness...often flares up in pregnancy? Other common causes include alcohol (even mild consumption), recent viral illness, for instance. I have mildly abnormal LFTs, but they haven't changed in years. Often a sensible approach is to repeat them in a month for comparison.
    J x.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much J.
    I hadn't really had much fluid in the 12 hours before the test.
    Im a bit confused by the results as there are 2 columns.
    I'll post them later tonight, my mum has just arrived from the country this minute!
    Thanks J!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    Is anyone else having skin problems?? I look like a bloody teenager!!! Why does pregnancy change my skin for the worse it's meant to be better!!!!!! Grrrr
    Yes!! I feel like a teenager again! Little blemishes/spots on my face and chest. Yuck!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Button2012, I had absolutely no libido from about week 5 right through to week 13. I also had shocking vomits and fatigue so who would want to DTD anyways?
    I only just got my libido back at almost 15 weeks but it's back with a vengenance!
    I'm feeling like this too. 11wks tomorrow and I'm sure DH is feeling very deprived, I just have no interest in dtd right now. Hopefully mine comes back soon

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by FelH View Post
    I still don't feel pregnant! Anyone else have hardly any symptoms? The only time I feel pregnant is when I see or smell meat.
    Feeling like this too. Sometimes my bbs are sore and a bit bigger but otherwise not much else. Just feeling fat as I'm constantly eating otherwise I feel ill if I don't eat. Looking so forward to being able to tell people, it's hard keeping it a secret.

Thanks
    Reviews

J I've attached a pic of my results, I figured that would give you a more accurate idea, in case I don't list the figures properly.
    Is it worth going back to my GP and having a chat about them?
    Dr Google has me in all sorts of trouble!
    Hope you've been able to feel a bit more comfortable after your scan!
    Glad to hear the ms is subsiding too.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews

If that's too small I'll try to do it again tomorrow.
    I should add that I've never had any gallstone issues and have been pretty healthy lately save for a bit of hayfever.
    Now I'll stop obsessing and go to bed!
    Goodnight all

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi girls, just popping in to say 'hi!'and that I have been following.

I didn't have many preg symptoms until 8 weeks I think, then it allllllll hit me! I remember posting that I didn't have many symptoms, apart from sore bb's, but then it took a turn.

But also my friend at work had no pregnancy symptoms, at all! So everyone is different I guess. It's hard, you kinda want symptoms, but then you get them and you quickly change your mind!

My little BOY (still can't believe it!) is kicking away & I feel his space is getting smaller. Now I can feel him turning too.
    So cute.....

Have a lovely weekend everyone xo