Closed Thread
Page 122 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1537
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Channy, you CAN have feta made with pasteurized milk. From my understanding you can have any cheeses so long as it's made with pasteurized milk.

Button2012, I had absolutely no libido from about week 5 right through to week 13. I also had shocking vomits and fatigue so who would want to DTD anyways?
    I only just got my libido back at almost 15 weeks but it's back with a vengenance!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Graduates of TTC and not wanting to move!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Can I have Danish feta if it says on the back "made with pasteurized milk"?
    I read that soft cheeses aren't safe even if they are pasteurized as they are moist and less acidic, providing a better environment for bacteria to grow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

It's all very confusing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

It's so confusing! I've eaten so many wrong things I recon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    I told my hubby no sex until after 12 weeks (there is actually no evidence that it's a problem, but one can bleed after sex due to a more "sensitive" cervix in pregnancy, which can cause unnecessary anxiety). But it's 12w2d today, and he is getting more persistent!! I am still anxious about it, even though the rational part of my brain is telling me not to be!

I am grumpy at the moment...I just met a girlfriend for coffee/playdate, and she also invited another friend of her's. Not a problem. My friend starting talking about how she'd been to the doctors for a persistent cough, and this girl started on about how "crap" doctors are, etc...My friend said "Steady on, J is a doctor.", which only made her worse!!! I was really taken aback...I would never denigrate someone's profession in front of them; it just seemed totally unnecessary and impolite...and I'd never met the woman! I just kept my mouth shut and ended up leaving early. Grrrr.

Thanks for listening!!

J x.
    That's really horrible J. I was asked at my scan last week if I was happy to have a student present. I was saying to DP afterwards that the people who complain about Drs are probably the same people who flat refuse to have students present during their appointments even though everyone needs to learn. You don't have an easy profession and people making nasty comments wouldn't make it any easier.

As for the no DTD my Ob only said from week 7 scan to avoid for 2 weeks so we did that but have been DTD when we feel like it since which is not as often as usual but still a little bit.

Thanks
    Reviews

Why did they say to avoid for two weeks?

Thanks
    Reviews

Yep why two weeks?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got back from the hospital. Due to the heat & vomiting I had to get x2 bags of fluids because I was quite dehydrated. It only took about 2.5 hours, they weren't too busy thankfully! I feel like a million bucks now! Wish I had done it earlier!

Looking forward to a more energy filled weekend, hope everyone else is feeling well

PS: I wasn't told to avoid intercourse after my 7 week scan, but I've been feeling so awful that it isn't really on the cards for us right now anyway

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Why did they say to avoid for two weeks?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Yep why two weeks?
    My 7 week scan was because of bleeding, he wanted me to avoid until my follow up scan at 9 weeks. As there was no further bleeding we were given the all clear.

Thanks
    Reviews

You poor thing blonde! Vomiting in this heat would be so exhausting.
    Glad u feel better